ASDGAAE....the new name for asexuality

For discussion of general issues pertaining to asexuality.
PiF
Apositive Star

ASDGAAE....the new name for asexuality

Postby PiF » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:59 am

Asexual/semi/demi/grey and anything else

I now know how the lg felt at it's outset.

We have become so muddied on what an asexual is it is incredibly difficult to convey to others what one is. I mention this as despite some thinking it's only me that rages, I see more and more people in Aven mentioning that aven is rarely a site for asexuals anymore.

It's difficult I understand that. you want to welcome others also because lets be honest..a forum of just asexuals would bore the tits off me. So balance is what is important and at the momment I think aven has that balance wrong because it openly promotes hey pull up a chair we don't care what you are instead of remembering they are supposed to be modding an asexual site where asexuals can feel at peace and communicate with other asexuals and we have a project team who also are there to promote,advance and make joe public aware what an asexual is.

And there in lies the difficulty..it is I feel impossible to promote aven as an asexual site for asexuals with a clear definition of the front page being thrown in the trash the minute you enter the forums

So where do you think the balance is?..do you see it as out of wack? do you think aven is a site for asexuals or just a social mish mash that happens to have asexuality in it's title?

flergalwit
Mega Member

Re: ASDGAAE....the new name for asexuality

Postby flergalwit » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 pm

It's a site for everyone interested in discussing asexuality, no matter what orientation they are.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Yep. That's AVEN's mission statement as I recall it.

I think that many of the problems began when it started trying to be a "safe place" for everybody, and of course, since that isn't possible, it has become less and less safe for those who don't fit the approved mold.

I remember a time when AVEN was new and anti-sexual ranting was tolerated and actually accepted as a (sometimes) necessary and healthy stage for asexuals to go through as they gradually made peace with the world and with themselves after a lifetime of alienation.
But then some of the sexual members got their feelings hurt and started to complain about not feeling safe ...
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:15 am

flergalwit wrote:It's a site for everyone interested in discussing asexuality, no matter what orientation they are.

I can't help but notice you emit it's a site for asexuals.

Aven was created as a safe place..that is a shitty and useless saying as nowhere on the internet is a safe place but it sounds good marketing hype. The idea was that we as the 1% were continually being seen as celibate or those with no/low libido so aven sought to give that place for asexuals that did not exist elsewhere. We have sacrificed asexuality for social visibility. is it then no wonder why 98% of aven is actually non asexual and asexuals feel out of place in an asexual forum?

Now..I absolutely have always doubted the 1%..but let's go with that...for me of that 1% less that 0.1% of that claimed 1%... is actually asxual.

Aven has lost it's way, the project team, moderators and the messiah ..they have all sacrificed accurate definition and a site for asexuals... for a message of visibility and awareness that largely bears no resemblence to what an asexual is.

Here is the problem.... either the definition to which most actual asexuals use is correct and as such rules out most of avens members or..the definition we have been using is..incorrect

This thread is a good example where the mass non asexual has taken over an asexual site and why asexuality is not to be taken seriously

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/1001 ... s-in-aven/

so the challenge is without wishy washy pr bullshit

is aven a forum for asexuality promiting and enabling accurate visiblity...or is it a social media site where asexuality just happens to be a very small part of it's membership causing real asexuals to feel isolated from the largest supposed asexual forum?

Like the lgbtqa..there comes a point where you sacrifice accuracy and your intended group..for popularity which isolates the intended group

As we become more visible I genuinely believe accuracy is being sacrificed which is causing a larger market yes..but a larger market of doubters than believers

Aven needs to go back to it's inception of an asexual site for primarly asexuals but is welcoming and not a site that is causing more doubt as to what an asexual is and if it even exists more than any other body.

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 am

PiF wrote:
flergalwit wrote:It's a site for everyone interested in discussing asexuality, no matter what orientation they are.

I can't help but notice you emit it's a site for asexuals.

I omit it, because it's not just for asexuals. There have always been non-asexual people participating on AVEN, right from its inception. You know this as well as anyone else.

You also know as well as anyone else, because YOU used to repeat this line a lot when you were on AVEN, that we don't tell people whether they're asexual or not. So if someone incorrectly calls themselves asexual - which happens - we don't call them out. This isn't a new policy. It's how it's always been. You never used to have any objections to this.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:01 am

I've also said a site for just asexuals would bore the tits off of me.

What I contest is that aven, the messiah, the mods and project team have plowed ahead with the welcome all to such a point that they have allowed asexuality to be doubted and... Forgotten it was created for the 1% and not the 99% sexuals that we have now.

An asexual forum where asexuals feel isolated is called... A sexual forum

Despite being painted as avens monster.... and most complaints about me coming from the hotbox that isn't even Luke warm.... My work in (h)aven never received any cimplants because on a personal one to one basis I was able to wash away the fluff and confusion that avens organization had allowed.

It is okay to say something like under the definition your situation wouldn't be considered asexual but... Then try after speaking to them at length try and direct them to the many other forums say lgbt, gender, trans etc

When you are too afraid to be honest... You confuse more than you help

You didn't reply Michael on the definition.. Is the definition wrong or those that allow the definition to be claimed that which it is not?

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:18 am

I support the "lack of sexual attraction" definition. I think some people wrongly identify as asexual. This doesn't mean they should be stopped from using AVEN, or told they are not asexual. The latter is against AVEN's rules and always has been.

What exactly is the alternative to "welcoming all"? Would you have us turn away a percentage of not-true-asexuals from AVEN because they are diluting the purity of our forum?

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:13 am

I agree with you on the definition being the guiding clarification when people ask 'am I asexual' why is there a problem being honest?

Again I don't think anywhere I have put in all these years that non asexuals should be banned from aven unless someone can show me I have.

There is a huge difference between being honest to a person and refusing to be honest then allowing them to believe something that is incorrect and promoting it as accurate

Purity.. Silliness and I'm suprised. If your goal is to show what an asexual is... Where some identify wrongly.. And the correct visibility of asexuality the the message of what is should always be paramount and an asexual forum claiming to do that should always put asexuals before anyone else

A largely asexual forum should welcome sexuals to investigate what asexuality is and not as aven has become... A largely sexual forum promoting sexuality as asexuality

I go to a cheese forum because I want to learn about cheese.... If all I can see is sausages in that forum then it's failed in it's intent

Continue to re-enforce what an asexual is and isn't

That will strength our position, honesty, consistency and clarity to not only those who doubt us but will also help those looking for answers

At the moment aven is a sexual site that is too afraid to be honest to the detriment if asexuality

That serves no purpose at all

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:40 am

Again, we don't tell people if they are asexual or not. We never have done. If someone asks "am I asexual" the likely responses are a) the definition - "lack of sexual attraction" - and b) "only you can decide".

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 am

Neither do I tell people they are or are not

I do show the popular misconceptions of what an asexual is and and not, seek to help others by offering a truthful and non misleading mantra.

Where we differ is where some with myself amongst them believe aven is no longer an asexual site for asexuals but a sexual site that happens to have asexuality in the title

You appear to be... Correct me if I'm wrong... Saying that selling the image distorted is a sale worth making at the expense of honesty

The balance is too far away from it's intent, market and purpose and it would be great to readress that balance and put asexuals back as the primary group.

It is not wrong to ask for that is it ?

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:03 am

I'm saying mostly that we can't (or shouldn't) control who uses AVEN based on attributes like sexuality. If say 90% of people on AVEN are not asexual (which I don't agree with - I think the majority of people on AVEN are in fact asexual) then that's unfortunate but I don't see what we can do about it, except for
a) banning (some?) non-asexual people from joining (which we don't do, and which it seems you wouldn't be in favour of either)
b) encouraging more asexual people to join (which we do in fact do).

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:20 am

A... Again I've not asked for this. By continually promoting an anything goes policy rather than driving the main definition.. Aven is in fact pushing what an asexual is by majority

A bit like that sneaky kid at school that says one thing to your face but something behind your back

I wouldn't agree aven is encouraging genuine asexuals to it. One look at aven and the majority is 20 year olds on their discover path of which most are and never will be asexuals.

Promoting aven as an asexual site in any other walk of life would be... False advertising.

If you want to really bring more asexuals in... Start pushing the definition... Start saying what, not who, is asexual and promote accurately internally and externally what an asexual is

Until then ... Cake is involved because aven is wanting their cake and eating it

They have sold out asexuality for nothing more than registered site numbers

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:34 am

We give the definition at the top (in the banner) of every single page, and repeatedly on the front page. Also, that same definition is repeated over and over again throughout the forum. I don't see what else we're supposed to do.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 am

What is on the front page does not match what is in the book.

I feel... if we put as much effort into correcting wrong definitions as we do promoting asexuality can be what ever you want it to be....then we might just return to being an asexual site for asexuals that welcomes those wishing to know what we accurately are

Until then , aven promotes asexuals are fake

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 am

What book? You keep on agreeing (I think?) that we can't police the sexualities of the members, and we can't police who does and doesn't call themselves asexual. So the front page, and other bits of site info, is the only "book" there is as far as AVEN goes.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 am

You say police I say correct

When anyone sees asexuality being associated with a wrong definition... If we are truly hoping to promote accurately and convince others we are genuine then we owe it to ourselves and asexuality to project correctly.

Example.. Hey I'm romantic/grey/semi/demi/gender etc etc and that is what asexuality is. If no one corrects that then that is the message that goes out. Some people find it hard to say no I understand that. Those people should not be in a position to promote asexuality

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 am

If someone says "I'm romantic/grey/semi/demi/gender etc etc and that is what asexuality is" then they will almost always get corrected. No-one that I know of thinks asexuality is the same as those things.

Now it's true some may think that asexuality is *compatible* with those things - it's possible to be both. But that's a different matter.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:06 am

When someone is unsure if they are asexual or not the first place on the net they are guided to is aven

When they look they are not looking for what am I comparable with... They are looking for what is an asexual and do I meet that definition to make sense of who I am

I would accept your compatible suggestion based on avens majority user base.. I.e mostly non asexuals who may at this time of their life feel they align with some parts of asexuality but they are not asexual

Which goes back to one of my original points.... Aven is not an asexual forum for asexuals but a social media site where most just want to belong to something, anything and that is being wrongly promoted as asexuality

It would certainly suggest messiah, the project team and the moderators value the social aspect more than correct visibility which as I also mentioned would mean aven is failing to meet it's primary purpose, intention and ideology for asexuality

That cannot be denied

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:22 pm

PiF wrote:I would accept your compatible suggestion based on avens majority user base.. I.e mostly non asexuals who may at this time of their life feel they align with some parts of asexuality but they are not asexual

That is not what compatible means.

It means you *can* be asexual *as well as* genderqueer, trans, aromantic, young, old, whatever-whatever-whatever.
It does *not* mean you are asexual *just because* you are genderqueer, trans, aromantic, young, old, whatever-whatever-whatever.

There are plenty of people of the first type on AVEN. I cannot think of a single example of the second type, and if anyone did try and claim all those things made them asexual, you can bet there would be a chorus of corrections.

If you disagree, prove me wrong and find someone who says they are asexual simply because they are genderqueer, trans, aromantic, young or old, and where no-one mentioned that asexuality isn't the same as those things.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:27 pm

More than happy too Michael

I'll do it tomorrow when I'm near a proper pc. In the mean time can I kindly suggest you have a look through aven today . It may shock you just how many are claiming to be asexual outside of the definition we both agree on and are not being corrected.Look at their description under their avatars also.. I can assure they only decide definitions based on what aven has fed them

If I may in turn ask a question of you? Greys.... Based on correct projection and clarity and not.... I feel sexual Tuesday and Saturday evening but the rest of the time ....he'll yeah I feel asexual therefore I am...why are greys called grey asexuals when if anything the are grey sexuals ?

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:11 am

We've been through the "gray-asexual"/"gray-A" thing multiple times and I don't see any point in repeating the same points yet again.

What I'm actually curious about is all these people on AVEN who say they are asexual simply because they are genderqueer, trans, aromantic, young, old, and where people don't immediately explain that asexuality isn't the same as those things (though it's possible to be asexual as well as any of those things). Give it your best shot!

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 am

Apologies for the delay on this one michael

The... why asexuality is fake and real life have rather taken more time than I had. I have two more threads to do this week on apositive in regards to asexuality vs sexuality and ....gender/orientation..Once they are completed I will come back to this thread and add as promised. Hope you are well

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:32 am

As I mentioned I will give my full attention to this one next week

I asked about grey michael because you have I thought in the past agreed with me grey is sexual..you I think? has often said show me who calls themselves grey asexual

this thread I saw this morning is typical of why our name has more letters than the alphabet..it hasn't been challenged, corrected or even noted as unusual..because in grey it is not unusual..anyway..next week but for now

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/1004 ... -asexuals/

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:25 am

The grey A Michael was because we both agreed there is no grey A but simply grey sexual but look through avens grey section, the users posts and even there avatars description and yet in abundance they proclaim grey asexuality

I looked through just the grey forum as there is shedloads to to see and so much that to list everyone would have more server space than even avens sql's could cope with.

To be fair to grey/semi/demi..the moderation in there is crap and rarely is the projection of asexuality corrected when promoted externally as asexuality
so to the the biggest problem in presenting what an asexual isn't as something it is I offer you this

http://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/72-t ... scussions/

I stole 50p..am I a thief or half a thief?
I eat white meat only/fish only....am I a vegetarian?

you see promotion only works when it is accurate if and I do mean if...your actual aim is the correct projection....I feel the project teams, the site owners and the backrooms main aim is not the correct promotion of asexuality..but bumping self importance through numbers and riding others coat tails and to hell with accuracy

let me show you why the site is as much as at fault as anyone else

The Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussions....Asexuality and sexuality are not black and white concepts

The title and explanation for the grey area put forward by the backroom in it's creation and still stands

However what an asexual is, is very black and white as aven shows it clearly on it's front page and main forum page....

An asexual person is a person who does not experience sexual attraction

As I continually put to you michael and you continually refuse to answer..either the definition is wrong...or avens forum acceptance of those who are not asexual who then promote it as such and goes unchallenged by aven is wrong...please reply or accept your refusal to do so is avens shame of the truth....aven has sold asexuality out for ratings

Asexuality is one of the few things that is very much black and white..you couldn't get much clearer..it really is that easy

still ..for some entertainment

Heart...aven mod...An asexual is someone who experiences no sexual attraction and/or no desire for partnered sex.
(heart thinks asexuals are lonely masturbaters)

Aqua-ace..Project team...Welcome! Demisexuality is only about sexual attraction, ( agreeing it has nothing to do with asexuality..see they can realise they are sexual)

Ziggy_G..member...As far as I understand it a demisexual is a subcategory of Grey-A's who specifically can only feel attraction within the context of a deep emotional bond. They feel secondary attraction, but not primary.(erm nope..primary and secondary is just shit aven sexuals made up to try and push they are actually asexual related which of course is false on both counts and grey a's..there are no such things... just grey sexuals.

Digg3rdawg ...member...just keep it to asexuality, for ease of communication. (explaining why it is easier to lie and claim asexuality than explain they are not asexual at all, semi,demi,grey)

Heart...mod again...Asexuality is only about who you are attracted to, so I'm with seaalien on this one. If you're not attracted to anyone, then technically the definition fits, and as you've said multiple times, it feels right to you so go for it!...(contradicting not only her signature now but also the definition again...it has nothing to do about who you are attracted too but not experiencing sexual attraction...can someone please please help this poorly informed mod and stop her spreading shit?)

Transmasc..member....actually, selfsexual is not being attracted to yourself, its a branch of asexuality, not sexually attracted to any one but do get turned on, mostly by stories and art. but selfsexuals can be romantic( it is a branch of asexuality? what tree are you on?? Nancy please can we have a facepalm smiley?)

Aqua ace..again...Project team...Welcome! Those thoughts sound like sex-repulsion, which while fairly common among asexuals ( well that's news to me that it's fairly common..maybe amongst the faux asexuals (grey/semi/demi) but most actual asexuals I've met and talked to see sex as nothing really..something they can take or leave and it really doesn't register too much either way)

and lastly....Artic revenge....Hayo. Glad to see you found your way to AVEN!! Don't worry, a lot of people don't take asexuality seriously... we're kind of use to it...(based on the above comments...can you think why?

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm

So Piffy, in other words despite all your bluster, you still can't find a single example of "people on AVEN who say they are asexual simply because they are genderqueer, trans, aromantic, young, old, and where people don't immediately explain that asexuality isn't the same as those things (though it's possible to be asexual as well as any of those things). "

Instead all you have to offer is your usual rubbish about grey-As. I wish I could say I was surprised...

Thank you anyway for confirming you were talking BS, as usual, when you cited "I'm romantic/grey/semi/demi/gender etc etc and that is what asexuality is" as something many people on AVEN actually say.

PiF wrote:The grey A Michael was because we both agreed there is no grey A but simply grey sexual but look through avens grey section, the users posts and even there avatars description and yet in abundance they proclaim grey asexuality

Yes, grey asexuality. Not asexuality but grey asexuality. They are two different, but related, concepts - despite both containing the word asexuality. You will not see many, if any, people identifying as both grey asexual and asexual.

PiF wrote:I looked through just the grey forum as there is shedloads to to see and so much that to list everyone would have more server space than even avens sql's could cope with.

Yes indeed, the grey forum has proved quite popular. As you were one of the chief architects in getting AVEN a grey forum, I'd like to thank you, PiF, for your efforts in getting AVEN a grey forum. It's been quite successful.

PiF wrote:let me show you why the site is as much as at fault as anyone else

The Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussions....Asexuality and sexuality are not black and white concepts

The title and explanation for the grey area put forward by the backroom in it's creation and still stands

And a fine description it is, and one I note you had no objection to when the forum went up.

PiF wrote:As I continually put to you michael and you continually refuse to answer..either the definition is wrong...or avens forum acceptance of those who are not asexual who then promote it as such and goes unchallenged by aven is wrong...please reply or accept your refusal to do so is avens shame of the truth....aven has sold asexuality out for ratings

We don't challenge anyone's sexuality. That's the rules. We can have our own views privately, but that's it. If someone came on AVEN and said that they experience constant sexual attraction, day in day out, and they are addicted to sex and to porn, but they identify as asexual, we could not tell them that they are not asexual. At most we could tell them that by the standard definition, if you experience sexual attraction you are not asexual. But that's as far as we can go.

I don't think many people on AVEN identify incorrectly as it happens, though I'm sure there are a few. A lot of people identify as grey asexual but not asexual - as I noted above, they are different but related concepts. But that's fine. AVEN is for talking about asexuality and related concepts. There is no rule that you have to be asexual to join.

PiF wrote:Heart...aven mod...An asexual is someone who experiences no sexual attraction and/or no desire for partnered sex.
(heart thinks asexuals are lonely masturbaters)

Heart is an excellent new mod, who is entitled to her own views on what asexuality is. Do I agree with her definition? No. I adhere to the standard definition. But despite the impression you sometimes give, AVEN is not a police state. We don't enforce any orthodox line on what asexual is, even though the site officially endorses one definition ("lack of sexual attraction") and this is reflected in our outreach work.

PiF wrote:Aqua-ace..Project team...Welcome! Demisexuality is only about sexual attraction, ( agreeing it has nothing to do with asexuality..see they can realise they are sexual)

Aqua is asexual, but thanks for playing.

PiF wrote:Ziggy_G..member...As far as I understand it a demisexual is a subcategory of Grey-A's who specifically can only feel attraction within the context of a deep emotional bond. They feel secondary attraction, but not primary.(erm nope..primary and secondary is just shit aven sexuals made up to try and push they are actually asexual related which of course is false on both counts and grey a's..there are no such things... just grey sexuals.

Piffy I realise these concepts are difficult for you to grasp, but please just take my word, that your inability to do so is not reflective of anyone making shit up.

PiF wrote:Heart...mod again...Asexuality is only about who you are attracted to, so I'm with seaalien on this one. If you're not attracted to anyone, then technically the definition fits, and as you've said multiple times, it feels right to you so go for it!...(contradicting not only her signature now but also the definition again...it has nothing to do about who you are attracted too but not experiencing sexual attraction...can someone please please help this poorly informed mod and stop her spreading shit?)

Piffy, if we stopped people spreading shit, you would have been halted a long time ago! Heart is right (assuming she means sexual attraction). If you are not sexually attracted to anyone, you are asexual by the standard definition. I expected even you to understand that much.

PiF wrote:Transmasc..member....actually, selfsexual is not being attracted to yourself, its a branch of asexuality, not sexually attracted to any one but do get turned on, mostly by stories and art. but selfsexuals can be romantic( it is a branch of asexuality? what tree are you on?? Nancy please can we have a facepalm smiley?)

It's of little or no surprise to me if you really think the word "branch" only has the tree meaning. Or maybe you're trolling (which I actually respect, if so, being a part time troll myself).

PiF wrote:and lastly....Artic revenge....Hayo. Glad to see you found your way to AVEN!! Don't worry, a lot of people don't take asexuality seriously... we're kind of use to it...(based on the above comments...can you think why?

Indeed, with people like you around, it would be no wonder people think we're a joke. Except they don't because barely anyone takes you seriously!

Anyway in summary thanks PiF for the conversation and I'm looking forward to the next meet!

SuperAwesomeSpammer

Postby SuperAwesomeSpammer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Dat waz very rood, homie.

Don't do that.

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Piffy and I have a long history of mutually insulting each other. It's all in good fun really...

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:25 am

Don't worry spam

Michael did what he alway does, believes the aven party line to self justify we have sold asexuality to pedos, sexuals and we are a lgbt franchise... Do you want fries with that ?

The read count on my posts always makes me chuckle too... Quite high... It would seem many appreciate my humour don't you think? Or could it just be it might be closer to the truth than avens team want to admit?

We have always had strong views but remained respectful of each other as individuals

The irony Michael ..... In Apositive we can be adult, strong in view and determined in our conversations

This conversation had it been in aven .... would have seen warnings leading to a possible ban

Imagine that Michael... You having the freedom in apositive that very few if any... Have in aven

I'd call that one nil to apositive wouldn't you sweetcheaks ?

flergalwit
Mega Member

Postby flergalwit » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:19 am

PiF wrote:Imagine that Michael... You having the freedom in apositive that very few if any... Have in aven

I'd call that one nil to apositive wouldn't you sweetcheaks ?

Well why do you think I'm here, sourbutt? If apositive were just a clone of AVEN, I would stick with just going on AVEN.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:37 am

Kinda proves my point about how restrictive aven is for honest opinions does it not ? :lol:

It raises my hope that your not entirely lost no matter how much you sing the aven song

Hey... How about you trying to make aven a safe place for such type of conversations and inputs? Be warned though... They are not keen on it :lol: