Asexual Male sexual health

For discussion of general issues pertaining to asexuality.
PiF
Apositive Star

Asexual Male sexual health

Postby PiF » 15 May 2015, 01:29

Unless your a hypochondriac then as a male you are less likely to be in tune with your body and more likely to ignore your health..males do this.

What also becomes a problem particulary for asexual males is some often confuse not wanting/having sex with asexuality...so some believe because they might not have/want sex, that they do not need to check sexual areas such as the testies and rectum....they would be wrong...wether you have sex or not, wether you are gay or straight, sexual or asexual...these two areas for males are at risk and as asexuals we need to be more proactive than sexuals because we may neglect our sexual areas through default.

Two cancers tend to get males more than any other

Testicular...let me first show you why you as a young male need to do this. Testicular cancer happens mostly during your fertile years...it is not an old man's disease..in fact the national health service in the U.K. identify that the group who are more likely to suffer with testicular cancer may shock you..those between the ages of 15 - 49....From 15!!!!

let me translate this..before some of you could reach legal age to drive, vote or drink..you are more at risk from testicular cancer than anyone over the age of 50.....one of the largest cancer hospitals in the u.k. , great ormond street...deals with kids, teens and young adults

Where you can help yourself is a weekly check that takes less time that a facebook update..10 seconds a week...why is this important? It has been identified that if you are able to identify testicular cancer early and therefore get the correct treatment early... then you have a 96% of beating the disease.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Cancer-of- ... ction.aspx

Colon cancer..also known as rectal or bowel cancer...more likely to be with the older age group

Again males are less likely to have check ups but also I feel some have some reasons why they do not have a rectal exam

I am not gay, My bum is an outee not an innee, I may turn gay, I am too embarrased to have a man stick his fingers up my bum, my friends will laugh at me, it may change my sexuality, I am not sexually active, I am a gay male and not sexually active, I'm afraid they will hurt me, I am asexual so don't need it etc

The doc will not try and stick a fist up your poop chute, nor will he stick a vibrator up your bum or even a hosepipe up there, turn the water on and see how far you can squirt it afterwards

What will happen.....the doc will only do this exam based on what you tell him or you are of an age that would mean a check would be wise. They do put on gloves, do lube and almost always will only use 1 finger and even then it will be in no further than knuckle deep and for a few seconds...5-10 seconds once a year...it does not hurt...most poo's are wider than a single finger..it is far less invasive than a check on a ladies front bum..but just as important..as these two cancers are the biggest killers of males wether your sexual or asexual

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cancer-of- ... ction.aspx

So that's it....a 10 second balls check once a week ...and a 10 second rectal exam once a year when there is an identified need.....wether you are asexual or sexual..these simple checks can save your life.

Both of these cancers can be beaten by regular checks, early diagnosis and early treatment but.... we as asexual males need to be more pro-active in our sexual health care as we tend to use these parts less and as such do not notice the differences where there maybe some that are noticeable.

sexual or asexual...a few checks..lasting seconds can make all the difference

I have rectal exams every year and my last one was within the last two months...although when my new doctor said bend to the side and I replied what? no foreplay?...he didn't laugh ..some people have no sense of humour. :D

Yanik40

Re: Asexual Male sexual health

Postby Yanik40 » 22 May 2015, 21:34

Thanks for this informative article! I didn’t knew all this before. I think it’s one of the major reasons that there are loads of [link removed by admin].
It’s high time people should take care of all these health issues else almost everyone will be affected in near future.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 24 May 2015, 06:35

I think that maybe the links to the Ranker site are indeed a form of spam after all.
Maybe a slightly better class of spam than some other types (*cough* discount kitchens *cough*), but spam nonetheless.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 24 May 2015, 06:54

Judging from the last half dozen new members all speaking in a term which would suggest the same person and English is not their natural language, I would if the isp's all match?

I'm waiting to get spammed by Prince Harry...and no that is not a sexual innuendo

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 24 May 2015, 07:36

The IPs for the last two who both linked to Ranker do, in fact, match, but since it's from the US I'm hesitant to block it.
'Not saying that I won't, but it will be a while before I get that annoyed.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 28 Jan 2016, 03:03

Just as a reminder and incase some are unsure how to check for testicular cancer ...no rudeness but simple and clear instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch37Qwv46U4

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 29 Jan 2016, 01:37

For those who like a humerous but informative explanation

ryan reynolds deadpool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDN5mVOCn4w

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 09 Feb 2016, 11:09

The other health difficulty for all Asexuals wether male female or other...being single

Being single means the most basic thing such as moles, particulary on your back...can largely go unnoticed

Now I know most asexuals do have relationships but there are times whether sexual or asexual that relationships are simply not happening and the longer you're on your own the more chances you will miss those things you do not use..as I've described...your humping areas..or the things you cannot see,your back

For me personally as I've said before, I normally have annual colon checks but the back thing I normally ask a close friend or rig it so your web cam can take back pictures then you can check yourself. you would be surprised by the figures on skin cancer through moles

This may help if it is a concern

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Malignant- ... ptoms.aspx

Return to “Asexuality”