My new ace website

For discussion of general issues pertaining to asexuality.
pretzelboy

My new ace website

Postby pretzelboy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Most people here have probably already seen posts about this elsewhere, but there is now a new asexual site that I’ve made (with lots of help from some awesome people) called Asexual Explorations. The purpose of the site is to promote the academic study of asexuality. It’s aimed primarily at two groups of people: academics researching asexuality and students writing papers on asexuality for class. I have what I believe to be the most extensive bibliography of academic literature relating to asexuality to date. Hopefully this will enable people to spend more time reading the existent materials and less time trying to find them. I’ve got some stuff specifically for people researching the subject, and I’ve adapted some of my own writing from my blog into more formal, static content form. Since I named the site after my blog (and got the domain asexualexplorations.net), I've renamed my blog Asexual Explorations Blog.
Last edited by Karl on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed you link for you.

Karl
Administrator

Re: My new ace website

Postby Karl » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Looking good, pretzelboy. We'll have to make sure that gets included in the Knowledge Base's online community resources section.

And thanks for the link, too. ;)