Asexual Flowchart

For discussion of general issues pertaining to asexuality.
Karl
Administrator

Asexual Flowchart

Postby Karl » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured it could have its own thread. It's pretty awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dargon
Mega Member

Re: Asexual Flowchart

Postby Dargon » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm

I actually started following it, then though "wait...what's this have to do with being asexual," so I skipped to the bottom and laughed. Great chart there, Karl.

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:31 am

I believe it was created by EmmaRainbow. I was struggling to figure out how they'd managed to organize those questions, too, until I saw the end.

ghosts

Postby ghosts » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 am

Heh heh... I was struggling to get past the first question. :P I think I remember that seeing that on AVEN!

wintermute
Established Member

Postby wintermute » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 am

Haha very funny.
Cicero wrote:"Neither can embellishments of language be found without arrangement and expression of thoughts, nor can thoughts be made to shine without the light of language"

pretzelboy

Postby pretzelboy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:25 pm

The first time I ever saw it was on EmmaRainbow's blog several months back.

clouded_perception

Postby clouded_perception » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 am

I've been giggling for nearly 5 minutes now.

Jicragg
Established Member

Postby Jicragg » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 am

Even though this thread has been dead for a long time I just had to say I love it. People forget the definition when everything gets clogged with queries and random connections between unrelated things.

Nathan

Postby Nathan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Ha! That flowchart never gets old.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:24 am

I agree. It's gotta be the very best one that I know of - so far, at least.

I would like to have a poster-sized version.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Jicragg
Established Member

Postby Jicragg » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Oddly I've come back to this again generally due the current war on AVEN between people who claim to be pure asexuals and everybody else wishing they wouldn't. Plus down to an odd, subtle, small but very important life style change. I guess curiosity finally overcame me and I did question myself for a moment before I remembered this. Once you become used to your orientation whether or not you have a name for it your lifestyle grows around it and every part of your life that is someway connected to this is depend on it. Such as aromantics don't date in their lifestyle because of their disinterest or lack of wanting of a romantic relationship. So when something suddenly shifts and one isn't quite sure if it's always been there and only just had the push to do it or because there has been an actual change within. It also makes one wonder why and it always leads back to the thing it depends on. Perhaps it changed. Maybe the fluid idea is correct. Well, hmm, no but why the shift I shall never understand. I suppose I am musing on how complex the human mind is - nothing new of course but I've been enlightened to this in an odd way. Not just the mind in general but the sexual side as well. You can do different things linked to sexuality on different levels and as surreal as it is they don't contradict each other. The rule 'Asexuality = no sexual attraction' is so simple it's difficult.