questions.

For discussion of issues pertaining to sexuality. Warning: Topics within this forum may contain frank discussion of a sexual nature.
Salari

questions.

Postby Salari » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:57 am

Question: Is fingering urself (anal) gay? I once fingered myself because I thought how would a woman feeling like getting fucked in the anal? then I thought of my own and it kinda felt Good'. So I fingered myself (in the anal) and tbh I don't think so I liked it & it hurted. Maybe it was me being curious about it or what?

Another question: I'm actually a BIG thinker. So I thought how does it feel like being woman and I thought " if I was a woman, that man would be okay for me.". Then this thing came that I started calling men cute LOL but I don't think so I'm sexually attracted to them..... Does that mean i'm gay/bisexual now? I am sexually attracted to women tbh

Another question: does masturbation make you gay?

P.S: I'm very confused, please help.
Thanks.

Karl
Administrator

Re: questions.

Postby Karl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 am

You’re gay if you are only sexually attracted to members of the same sex. It doesn’t matter what you stick up your butt, and jerking yourself off definitely isn’t gay.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 am

Your sexual orientation is determined by what gender you would prefer to have sex with if there were no other factors influencing your decision, like family or peer pressure, etc. If the sex you prefer is the same as your own then you are homosexual but if you are attracted to the opposite sex then you're not. Also, it's perfectly possible to have sex with a person of any sex or gender without it affecting your sexual orientation.
It's not what you do that matters - it's what you PREFER to do.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

CatBunny

Postby CatBunny » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:28 am

Being gay is attracted to the same sex. If masturbation makes you gay than everyones gay lol
(・×・)

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:44 pm

LOL!
I never thought about it that way . . .
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

TypoMaster

Postby TypoMaster » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Oh, the can worms that would open if you said that on a "normal", more public chat place.............