Virgins?

For discussion of issues pertaining to sexuality. Warning: Topics within this forum may contain frank discussion of a sexual nature.
PiF
Apositive Star

Re: Virgins?

Postby PiF » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Can I be Frank for a moment Cali. or I can be Dorothy :D sometimes when we have our own insecurities we often seek out others who we feel will fill in our percieved shortfalls

This often leads to the inevitable dissapointment so in that case when your looking for mr or mrs right...don't be in a rush to kiss too many mr or mrs wrongs

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Eww kissing someone... :P That is not going to happen. It is about my insecurities this is much deeper :P. I am a disappointment just ask any of my "exs". I've come to believe that both relationship ended for the same reason. The reason is who I am. A person who is unstable can be a clam wave while at other time a rush of waves filling the shore with bodies.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:30 am

I feel it's true if you have personality issues and one being low self confidence, then that can lead to all kinds of issues within a relationship. The older you get the more of " life's baggage " you gather and in some incidences you are almost wanting relationships to fail before they even begin just to you can say "told you so"

It is this cycle that can be harmful. You view relationships as a constant walking on egg shells situation of which it all becomes too much as you feel the pressure of a normal relationship...relationships for most can and are full of compromises and some of those we rather unwillingly make and others we make without a second thought

The longer you are in that loop the more pressure you put on yourself and the longer it goes on then every relationship becomes more about your percieved failings than two people coming together. In these situations the only realism you offer yourself is negative ones

Like so many things in todays life we seem to be more able to run away than stand and fight. perhaps it's best that your not in a relationship at the moment but with that...I would say it is an opportune time to be honest with yourself about what you are and what your expectations are and are they realistic?

Some times when a man is drowning..they seek a boat..when a plank of wood will do the same thing

Use this relationship downtime to learn to stop beating yourself up...you deserve a break from that

TheGuvnorsMoll

Postby TheGuvnorsMoll » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:50 am

PiF wrote:Can I be Frank for a moment Cali. or I can be Dorothy :D sometimes when we have our own insecurities we often seek out others who we feel will fill in our percieved shortfalls

This often leads to the inevitable dissapointment so in that case when your looking for mr or mrs right...don't be in a rush to kiss too many mr or mrs wrongs

You can't be Frank, he's already left for the weekend! Try again on Monday!
'The best Government is that which governs least, if at all' - Henry David Thoreau.

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:42 am

TheGuvnorsMoll wrote:
PiF wrote:Can I be Frank for a moment Cali. or I can be Dorothy :D sometimes when we have our own insecurities we often seek out others who we feel will fill in our percieved shortfalls

You can't be Frank, he's already left for the weekend! Try again on Monday!

Very funny. I want to know this Frank you speak of.

CatBunny

Postby CatBunny » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Caliguy35 wrote:Other ways that I am a virgin

1)Never kissed anyone
2)Never been on a date[I do not believe in them]
Just a few ideas.

I wonder if kissing people as a kid counts, I would kiss every kid I saw and declare my love to them, even though it was just platonic. I was a very impulsive kid. The boys would run away or scream at me lol
(・×・)

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 am

Just a little anecdote and nothing to do with the thread

When I was in junior school ages (5-11 in the U.K.) there used to be a girl who would meet you at the very back of the school playing fields and for 5 pence, she would show you her nunu..she didn't do this to show her nunu..she did it as a way to get 5 pence

I doubt those who paid the 5 pence even knew what they were looking at or why they had paid 5 pence to look at it but I suspect most paid the 5 pence because others had paid the 5 pence and didn't want to be left out so paid the 5 pence too

OO perhaps it is related to the thread after all :lol:

Anyway, last I heard, she had become a missionary and went to the Ivory Coast...with an awfully big jar of 5 pences :lol:

Saintest

Postby Saintest » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:25 am

I am one, and I have no desire not to be one anymore)))