Virgins?

For discussion of issues pertaining to sexuality. Warning: Topics within this forum may contain frank discussion of a sexual nature.
Caliguy35

Virgins?

Postby Caliguy35 » 01 Sep 2015, 13:24

I am a virgin and I am 35.. I think of myself as a sexual person. I used to believe I was ace until I had my first ace/demi girl friend. Three other relationship has happened since. Each has gotten more and more sexual. I find sex to be ok.. I just have no idea if it will ever happen. I do not date or believe in such idea. I am a person who believe in stringless friendships which means that people come and go why in the world get attached to them. If you know that they will be gone..

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: Virgins?

Postby PiF » 02 Sep 2015, 03:20

I would not feel you are alone to be honest cali

I believe more and more do not want the full time comittment of a relationship that involves for some...far to many compromises. Nothing wrong with that honest opinion as it is your life to make those decisions with.

Relationships are like a classic car..money pits, full of compromises, always shit to do when you least expect it and things rarely go right when you need them too....but they also offer great momments

how and if you want all that at all...is down to the individual

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 03 Sep 2015, 10:11

I have no idea about cars. I take the bus everywhere..

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 06 Sep 2015, 08:05

I recently bought a car..it lasted only a few months as people drive very peculiarily and I often get confused what side of the road I should be on

Skycaptain

Postby Skycaptain » 06 Sep 2015, 08:17

I'm a 43 year old virgin
People, MEH!

Classic car, I have BabyBenz <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 , better than any human

SpanishDuchess

Postby SpanishDuchess » 07 Sep 2015, 01:13

Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. ~Arthur Miller

TheGuvnorsMoll

Postby TheGuvnorsMoll » 07 Sep 2015, 03:19

I, too, am a virgin.

Cars? Prefer motorbikes.
'The best Government is that which governs least, if at all' - Henry David Thoreau.

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 07 Sep 2015, 03:38

Ewwww cars... *pukes*

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 07 Sep 2015, 08:49

ahhaaa motorcycles..tell tell

TheGuvnorsMoll

Postby TheGuvnorsMoll » 07 Sep 2015, 09:05

I don't actually own a motorcycle because I can't even ride a bloody bike. But I have always loved them.
'The best Government is that which governs least, if at all' - Henry David Thoreau.

Vivaldi Ives

Postby Vivaldi Ives » 07 Sep 2015, 16:32

I am still a virgin and so are several (maybe even more than several) of my college friends. I can see myself potentially having sex out of curiosity if I find and marry "the one" later in life, but at this point the idea of sex is somewhat frightening/anxiety-inducing/disgusting, something I have no desire for, and really not that interesting. At least when I write stories involving sex, it can be as sanitized as I want it to be. :p

I see absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age, and there may be more of them out there than you think.

littleheartsofjoy

Postby littleheartsofjoy » 13 Sep 2015, 15:37

I am one, and I have no desire not to be one anymore, since I am repulsed by sex and don't want to have kids.
Please call me littlehearts.

SpanishDuchess

Postby SpanishDuchess » 13 Sep 2015, 23:10

littleheartsofjoy wrote:I am one, and I have no desire not to be one anymore, since I am repulsed by sex and don't want to have kids.

Same here. :clap:

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 15 Sep 2015, 01:51

I must admit to not being a virgin and have a child as well. I am sex positive but then wether your sex positive or repulsed is not entirely an asexual thing

we have to accept that for the majority of humanity sex is part of their jigsaws..however...i do see not so much a rise in real asexuals but more of an intolerance of compromises required for long term relationships as well as less people seeing sex as the most important part of any relationship.

I also see a correlation between the rise in teen mental health issues..the increase in hiding your life on the internet...and a rise in alledged asexuals

so if your young, heavily into the internet, may have some mental health issues and sex really isn't your bag...i can see where a lot of confusion about who and what you are comes from

For those the best advice I can offer is...if you are not sure who and what you are...then don't decide on anything.

As to virgins...on the positive side..you will wake up in less damp patches :D

SpanishDuchess

Postby SpanishDuchess » 19 Oct 2015, 06:21

I've found this video:

Virginity Is Awesome: I Would Date A Virgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwhVVFLdwY

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, it's absolutely awesome, and well done for loving yourself enough to keep that for yourself. If you want to keep that forever, then do it! And don't let anyone take it away from you.

I would date a virgin and consider one as a life partner. We should just accept each other's differences, whatever our sexuality.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 19 Oct 2015, 06:38

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin...think of it as a gift..you can either give it to someone you love/care for/fancy or it can be that something special you want to hold onto yourself

There is too much hype about "you must do it"... why?..like your sexuality, orientation and even if you like chocolate..it's your choice about you and who you are

CatBunny
Established Member

Postby CatBunny » 28 Oct 2015, 13:43

virgin probably for ever. Got hormone problems though that screw with my libido and i'm sex repulsed, horrible combination. At least now it's treated >_>

TheGuvnorsMoll

Postby TheGuvnorsMoll » 29 Oct 2015, 01:46

I'm not sex repulsed. I realise that sex is natural and if one wants it, then one should go for it and fair enough. I just don't want to do it myself.

CatBunny
Established Member

Postby CatBunny » 29 Oct 2015, 02:53

TheGuvnorsMoll wrote:I'm not sex repulsed. I realise that sex is natural and if one wants it, then one should go for it and fair enough. I just don't want to do it myself.

sex repulsed is just not being comfortable with sex or just not wanting to have sex, it has nothing to do with disliking other people from having it or thinking its unnatural. That sounds more anti-sex.

TheGuvnorsMoll

Postby TheGuvnorsMoll » 29 Oct 2015, 10:12

Thank you for clarifying, Cat. Love your avatar.

CatBunny
Established Member

Postby CatBunny » 29 Oct 2015, 15:47

oh thanks ouo

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 08 Mar 2016, 08:02

I have another reason that I am a virgin... <_< My looks are not enough to keep people away. After my last relationship the ex told me "That I am to unstable for a relationship. The ex never knew what my emotional state would be" Emotional issues are just another fire to keep humans away.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 10 Mar 2016, 11:03

Being a virgin...apart from the obvious situation of meaning you will be more likely partnerless or the rarer will have a partner who is happy not to partake in the pelvic mumba...is there or are there any other way apart from sex....that you feel being a virgin effects or sways who and what you are?

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 10 Mar 2016, 12:41

Other ways that I am a virgin

1)Never kissed anyone
2)Never been on a date[I do not believe in them]
Just a few ideas.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 11 Mar 2016, 05:37

I think that kissing on the mouth is gross, although kissing on more neutral body parts doesn't bother me. (The crotchal zone isn't even remotely neutral, IMO!)

Dates are odd. "Formal" dates aren't much fun at all, at least to me. They're expensive and overrated. You don't learn anything about a person when both of you are busy trying to follow a bunch of outdated rules that should have been forgotten decades ago. What's the use?

But casual dates - otherwise known as hanging out with a friend - seem perfectly okay to me. I think the way that I distinguish the two is that it's just hanging out if everybody plans to pay their own way. In the distant past, when my friends and I were constantly changing jobs, we would sometimes alternate on who paid when we went to the local coffee shop, depending on who had more money, but it wasn't the same as being obligated to pay. We just helped each other out whenever it was needed.
Oddly, my parents considered it to be a form of dating if only one of my friends happened to be there, but we strongly disagreed.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 11 Mar 2016, 07:21

KAGU143 wrote:But casual dates - otherwise known as hanging out with a friend - seem perfectly okay to me. I think the way that I distinguish the two is that it's just hanging out if everybody plans to pay their own way. In the distant past, when my friends and I were constantly changing jobs, we would sometimes alternate on who paid when we went to the local coffee shop, depending on who had more money, but it wasn't the same as being obligated to pay. We just helped each other out whenever it was needed.
Oddly, my parents considered it to be a form of dating if only one of my friends happened to be there, but we strongly disagreed.

So I am a homo-romantic :O I only spend time around males. Females are out of the question. Most females that I know are married with children and the sort. So hanging out with them is totally out of the question. Single females do not tend to be around the place I go to . The library and the sort. Females are kinda scared of males in the library ... And they should be LOL

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 11 Mar 2016, 07:39

I do not have a problem being a virgin. But all around me people say that "sex" is important for any relationship.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 11 Mar 2016, 07:49

Females are kinda scared of males in the library ... And they should be LOL I've seen those males, it's like those in the comic store in the big bang :lol:

Mouth kissing I'm okay with but tongues just seems a bit...trying to hard?

Some of my exes call me their best non gay , gay friend if that makes any sense?

I often wonder in regards to older virgins.....does it happen that others mention it..or..is it more that you are constantly aware of it and in a way that causes you unrest or contentment?

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 11 Mar 2016, 10:34

I never had any problems with the guys that were in the library, but I have run into some real prime (*cough*) specimens at the laundrymat!
(Be afraid!)

I don't know a lot about same sex relationships, especially those between men. I'm predominately male-gendered, according to the misc internet tests, but I don't have the body to match and I'm not motivated enough to want to do anything about that. (I would still be asexual regardless, so why bother?)

IF what I've heard is correct, then sex is indeed usually more important between same sex male couples than it is between mixed couples or same sex female couples. (And it's no small matter even then!) Usually is a wiggle word, though, and there will always be exceptions, even if they're rare.
I don't know exactly HOW rare it would be to find another homo-romantic male asexual, and not just any one, but one who is compatible in other ways besides sexually. I'm sure that it wouldn't be easy, though, and I think I see your problem, Caliguy.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 11 Mar 2016, 13:45

Not that I am looking for a homo-romantic relationships/friendships or what have you . I am a different kind of male. <_< I am different in many ways. For one I get emotionally attached to males often. More often than females.

Return to “Sexuality”