Discuss your sexcapades here

For discussion of issues pertaining to sexuality. Warning: Topics within this forum may contain frank discussion of a sexual nature.
Ciri
Mega Member

Discuss your sexcapades here

Postby Ciri » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Ciri ~ Making Nancy regret the purpose of Apositive since 2013.

I think I've mentioned my most recent one on here already. In July, I was going to have a nice sex session with one of my male and one of my female housemates. Things were heating up when our other housemate arrived in the room next door so I staged an argument about keeping my socks on because I really really wanted to go and talk about the finer details of toxicology with that other housemate.

In a tent on top of a hill. Really awkward knowing your friends are sat outside round the bonfire. In the morning, we couldn't put the fire out, so my male mates took turns peeing on it and I was all hell no! When they said it was my go.

There was that time my mother rang me whilst I was having sex for the first time. Yes, I answered and didn't stop. My mother only rang me to ask what I was doing, I told her I was watching Star Wars. She must have suspected something because I came back from dropping my then-boyfriend off at the train station and found her banging on my door...at 6am??? I managed to convince her nothing was going on and I merely went out for cough medicine. Pretty sure my dad noticed the mens shower gel in my bathroom though but didn't say anything. This was when I was sneaking that boyfriend (my parents didn't know about him) down to my student halls of residence for a week every month. I told them about him after we got engaged.

Oh yeah, In my most recent halls of res, I regularly watched "50 Shades of Gay" just for a laugh. I was mentally scarred.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Discuss your sexcapades here

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Haha! You WISH!
Alas, I don't have any sexcapades that are worth mentioning. Everything was pretty ordinary when you get right down to it, and I already had my own apartment so privacy wasn't an issue.
I had a lot more interesting adventures that (surprisingly!) didn't involve sex ... because, well ... I was an outdoors-oriented nature child of the 60s and 70s.
Need I say more? :lol:
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:18 am

Thinking I would hide under the deluge of one night dates avaliable I met a lady for a one night meeting...this was a time when i was trying to see if i even needed sex but without a relationship.

I met her in a hotel..things started and her eyes started rolling then she passed out...I thought..fffff I've killed her, then she came around after a few seconds. I told a friend the story a few weeks later and he replied...you probably bored her to tears with your crap shagging and she fell asleep...my kudos fell on it's knees.

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Was she a prostitute?

Not technically my story: I have my ipad hooked up to send selfies to my email account if an incorrect pin is used. I left said ipad in my housemates room with her and one of my other friends while I got my pjs. During the time I was gone, I received a selfie pic email of my housemate and my friend kissing her neck.

They managed to reveal their secret relationship with an incriminating photo xD I showed them the photo when they asked why I didn't want to sleep in the same bed as them that night.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:14 am

No, I had a phase..yes even old people have them...where I thought if I can't manage a long term committment then it must be because I was always meant to be single but with f*ck buddies..this was before I knew the term for my asexuality and why the complete lack of sexual attraction had nothing to do with the lack or wish for a relationship

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:13 pm

I just had a poor sexual experience. I will definitely laugh about this in a few days time.

I don't think I want to go into it.

Let's just say there is blue ink EVERYWHERE.

Michaels' fault.

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:54 am

I've been reading smut in the staffroom at work. While talking to my coworkers.

I like it.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:10 pm

cactus monthly?

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm

I think it's a disease that can affect corn.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 am

The sex side of things was never really an issue for me being sex positive but it was more the emotive side being related to sex ..that barrier that says that one must be related to another.

As to corn, why do people eat that, it goes all the way through with no change and you can see it in your poo afterwards?