15 Reasons You're An Asexual Moron

A place for discussing real-life community building and media engagements.
PiF
Apositive Star

15 Reasons You're An Asexual Moron

Postby PiF » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:01 pm

I have to say right here and right now I pissed my pants laughing at this :lol: :lol:

background, a millenial snowflake has an asexual "channel" on you tube and did a video called "Signs You Might Be Asexual Spectrum"....usual blogger half informed but mostly uninformed kinda thing

She was then found by a character on you tube called "undoomed" who did a reply video highlighting her comments

Now before you view it....if you are a special snowflake social justice warrior and get offended by undoomed's video..then you are probably not an asexual ....but someone who is trying really really hard to be one

if your a real asexual, you will probably be grounded enough to laugh at our own community in a self deprecating way..here goes :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncMRWfAS2zI

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: 15 Reasons You're An Asexual Moron

Postby PiF » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:59 am

I thought I'd let this one soak then come back to see how it is evolving and sure enough the most predictable of closed minded biggotted sheep never fail....honestly..pretend asexuals are so predictable

NOWHERE does undoomed anywhere suggest or say Asexuality is not real..nor does he attack Asexuals...what he did do is point out an already well known phenomenon in that Asexuality has largely been hijacked by sexual special snowflakes desperate to label the hell out of Asexuality with any label or excuse just to "want to belong" to something to make them feel special and rare..despite this almost being the single biggest cause of doubt about the integrity of asexuality

undoomed's video is not attacking asexuality, not the slightest..it is pointing fun at those trying to include everyman and his dog and classifying everything as asexual..it's not

now for the irony bit

in aven this thread sprang up (as you would expect, bless them :lol: ) http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/1336 ... er-attack/

the title was Asexual Youtuber Under Attack......erm nope...1 person made a video stating things as fact....and another person made a video stating the facts were no facts at all...so one on one..no attacks...just two people with opposite views..and Robin L,.... it isn't hate speech to have an alternative opinion or disagree with someone

Now we all know social justice warrior special snowflakes do not like others having a different view..so rather than be honest and say two people disagreeing,,,they have to make a campaign and call it asexual under attack

So in absolutely predicitable to the bone direction....they feel the best way to reply to someone with a different view.... is to gang up into a group of bullies and try and take that person with a different view..down..shut them down as people with differing views are dangerous and they don't like different views

It doesn't even register to them that they have now become a cyber bully group going after one person because they have a different view ...they are so blinkered in bigotry, rage and special snowflakery that they cannot see....they are now the cyber bullies....and they are now of such a closed mind that they have become the very people they can't stand...closed minded, intolerant of others, poorly educated, posting in a rage but yet maintaining they have the higher moral position....you don't... 1 person disagreed with another....you didn't like that so ganged up on them...that in cyber or real places is called bullying

You have become the very people you claim to not like....and that is why most of those claiming to be asexual are not..and get shitty when called out on it

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:47 pm

It seems like I was just talking about the kinds of people who think they have a right to never be offended . . .

Sad.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:38 am

Posts 49 & 50 did provide me with a "do you see what you are typing?" momment

They said.....And he doesn't even dare to show his face. Making fun of other people but not revealing your identity is cowardice &
Yes, thought about pointing this out slightly too late to include it. The fact he hides tells us a lot. I bet he'd be seriously embarrassed if you revealed to his boss and his family he was making this stuff.

Neither of the posters seem to register they are both hiding themselves behind a screen with no pictures or personal details of themselves and both are calling out another...Dem crazy kids :lol: :lol:

Thrasymachus
Established Member

Postby Thrasymachus » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 am

According to the lists of the stupid confused kids calling themselves asexual like Youtuber AmeliaAce, paradoxically everyone and no-one is asexual.