Media request

A place for discussing real-life community building and media engagements.
Cella

Media request

Postby Cella » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 am

Hi Everyone,

My name's Marcella and I am a journalist currently writing an article on asexuality for the UK edition of Psychologies magazine.

I have already interviewed Dr. Lorri Brotto and Professor Bogaert about the research they've conducted into asexuality and I was wondering whether it would be possible to find some female asexual individuals on this forum who wouldn't mind talking to me about their personal experiences. I am looking for anyone who fits the demographic of a Psychologies' reader (female, late 20's-40's, professional, in a relationship or single) who would be comfortable in doing a telephone interview (as I'm based in the UK). You could remain absolutely anonymous if you prefer.

My deadline is Friday 24th of April, so I was hoping to be able to speak to someone either this weekend or early next week if possible.

If you are interested and think you could help, please contact me at marcellacarnevale@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance for any kind assistance you may be able to offer.

All the best,

Marcella.

Karl
Administrator

Re: Media request

Postby Karl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 am

Would you be willing to speak to someone who isn't British, Marcella?

Cella

Postby Cella » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:24 am

Yes, certainly. I'd be happy to talk to anyone who fitted the above demographic, whether abroad or in the UK. Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated.

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm moving this to the Community & Media forum.

Any takers?

wintermute
Established Member

Postby wintermute » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Shame it's only females :)
Cicero wrote:"Neither can embellishments of language be found without arrangement and expression of thoughts, nor can thoughts be made to shine without the light of language"

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

By the way, Marcella... what do you mean by 'professional'? I'm not sure what sort of work that term encompasses. Would a secretary fall in to that category?

Cella

Postby Cella » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 am

Certainly. It doesn't really matter what kind of employment. I'd be really happy to talk to anyone who fits the demographic of Psychologies' readers who is happy to share their experiences with me

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Cella.

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:47 am

Okay, my wife will be e-mailing you shortly!