AVENues: Submit Nov/Dec

A place for discussing real-life community building and media engagements.
Buzzybuzz

AVENues: Submit Nov/Dec

Postby Buzzybuzz » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 am

Hello, I didn't post this here before as I thought It would be unwelcomed but seeing as Jicragg http://www.apositive.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=437 has posted about it here, I figured I might as well do it.

I am accepting new submissions for AVENues.
Here is my post on AVEN: http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?/topic/56297-submit-for-avenues-november-and-december/

I want submissions of any kind, even if you think it doesn't fit in any of the areas below go ahead and submit it anyway! :)

I am accepting:

• Letters to the editor
  • Articles
  • Stories
  • Real life stories
  • Comics/Drawings
  • Poetry
  • Recipes (Must be original)
  • Meetup information
  • Meetup Photos
  • Current Events
  • Anything that I forgot that is asexual related you want to submit

Please Recommend:

• Featured AVENite (Whom do you want to see, what questions would you liked asked?)
  • Meetup lists (Do you know of any? Do you run any? Let me know!)
  • Current events (You can suggest one as well as submit one)
  • From the forum (Recommend both funny and interesting forum posts)

Please e-mail suggestions, recommendations, ideas, and any questions you have here:

avenues.submissions@gmail.com

PLEASE include in your e-mail:

• Name (or name you want under your submission)
  • AVEN name (if applicable)
  • The file or link to the file (make sure the size, if a image, is big)

Also, please submit images if you can (original and as big as possible) with your written piece.

Make sure it is asexuality related! Your parents and family can submit too!

Like I said, feel free to submit or recommend something that may not be listed.

Also, I am very interested in people who want to make regular contributions, like write an article for every issue or something else (Like a comic, advice, etc).

[color="#4B0082"]The Deadline:

I would say December 4th. Gives everyone 3 weeks and I can have it out for December.[/color]

Just an FYI, right after the deadline, I am opening a new thread for January/February. That way I can release it in January and have it be released in the first month instead of in the 2nd month.

It would be great if I could get other community involvement even though there is an AVEN in the tittle.

Jicragg
Established Member

Re: AVENues: Submit Nov/Dec

Postby Jicragg » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Buzzybuzz wrote:Hello, I didn't post this here before as I thought It would be unwelcomed but seeing as Jicragg http://www.apositive.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=437 has posted about it here, I figured I might as well do it.

I also posted it in A-sylum without your permission because that is how I roll. I'll update it everytime a new issue comes out, etc. I pretty much just copied and pasted what you said.