Hello

Introduce yourself to the community here.
vioace

Hello

Postby vioace » Wed May 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Im 32 female, I always felt I wasnt like the rest... Two days ago thanks to all of the ace community I found it out on the internet. I felt happy to find out I wasnt alone. Today i have researched a bit more and I would say Im an lithromantic. I need more research and talk to the comunity. I havent read much, Im really thankfull to all of you.

vioace

Re: Hello

Postby vioace » Wed May 20, 2015 3:12 pm

I was looking back and yes the two times I went crazy for a guy when the guy would show he felt for me all the love and feelings and crazyness about the guy would stop, and start looking at all the defects... So know I realize that it is garanteed my love life will stink... I already knew because Im 32 and it hasnt been good ever but now I see clear. And my sex life well I had sex looking for experiences I actually started to fit in its what everyone did.. I am not disgused at sex if I really like somebody I just want to be with him with kisses hugs and one thing links to the other. So I really would like to read or listen to the experience of another lithromantic... If anyone knows a link please tell me!! Thanks a lot and good night

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: Hello

Postby PiF » Thu May 21, 2015 6:01 am

Hi Vioace

Firstly welcome...I must admit I am not sure if we have any lith's here?

From my some what poor and limited knowledge of lith is....what i can recall is that when the book 50 shades of gray came out, some in the asexual community , mostly those in tumblr (probably the worst community in the world for labels)....some decided that lith was now real and should be part of asexuality

Whilst it is not what the definition of what an asexual is...some in the community are at ease with it

The grey section in Aven pretty much covers those who feel identify as as you do, some version or another and even those who do not meet the definition are welcome there as they are here

http://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/72-t ... scussions/