I Like Kittehs

Introduce yourself to the community here.
MoonChild

I Like Kittehs

Postby MoonChild » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:29 am

Hello All!

My name is... Well, you all can call me MoonChild!

I've checked around to a bunch of different areas on the inter scope. Tumblr has never been my thing. I have an account on AVEN, but I prefer to meet people everywhere and not just one area. :3

Little note:
:meh: :yawn: :deadpan: :wah: ':| :halo: :drool: :eh: :shhh: :D -> :sarc: :ohnoes: <3 :silence: :hmph: :sick: :shifty: :/ 8) :'( 8| ]}:( :!: :( :lol: }:( ]}:) :O :roll: :) :oops: :P :| :?: :mrgreen: ;) :sigh: :clap: I LOVE YOUR SMILES. THEY'RE AWESOME AND CREATIVE AND SO FUN :3

Little bit about me, I'm in Uni, studying Chemistry. I love music and I play the violin, or use to, I've kind of stopped playing as much since it's been a little hard to keep up with everything. I know I'm somewhere on the asexual spectrum, but if I could tell you where, I would :p

Well I hope everyone is doing well!

as I would say at work, Good Evening :p

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: I Like Kittehs

Postby PiF » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 am

Welcome moon

you should keep up with the violin,,it's a huge stress reliever when uni and the internet get you worked up

The smiles are cool, I keep asking for the facepalm one but to no avail...have a look around, we have all types here with all different opinions see what catches your eye and dive in

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Welcome MoonChild to the dark side :D .Unfortunately we don't have any cake to offer but I hope you'll enjoy it here anyway :D
You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about. - Muhammad Ali

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:22 am

Welcome to Apositive, Moon Child! (Were you born in July?)

Nah ... no cake here, but we have plenty of seating and we welcome everybody! Feel free to comment and take part. :D
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.