Heelo!!!

Introduce yourself to the community here.
spookylordleo

Heelo!!!

Postby spookylordleo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:34 am

Hello! I apologize in advanced if the formatting of my post is off, I just joined and haven't really looked at other members posts yet!
My name is Leo and I'm excited to be joining the Apositive community. While I am interested in joining simply for my own asexual orientation, I mostly joined because currently at my school I am working on a project on Asexuality, and I wanted to incorporate statements from other asexuals and grey-asexuals in my final project, and I'm hoping that joining a community forum like this will help me!
Like I said earlier, my name is Leo, and currently I am 15 years old and a freshman in high school (though I go to an alternative charter school that is project based). I really love video games, and any first party Nintendo games I'm all about! Currently my favorite games are Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door. I also love reading and drawing, currently I'm working on the Game of Thrones series, but my favorite in The Series of Unfortunate Events!
I was really thankful when I found this forum still active, because a lot of the other resources I've been looking through haven't been updated in a few years, and while the information already up is useful, I'd rather actually speak with people and get their permission to use what they say in my project. Currently I'm thinking I may have a sort of Q&A as an end project, where I hand out a questionnaire to other students to collect data about what they know about asexuality, and then also allow them to ask questions about asexuality. I'm hoping that I may be able to get some members of these forums to then either record themselves answering the questions, or give a written response.
I apologize if this introduction is getting a little lengthy, I just didn't know if I should put my project related requests/ideas here or in a separate thread, so I'll just wait to hear from other members what they think I should do.
Thank you in advanced and I look forward to meeting all of you and participating in such an awesome community!!

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: Heelo!!!

Postby PiF » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:04 am

Well you certainly packed a lot into that introduction, welcome.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi SpookyLord Leo, and welcome to Apositive!

erm . . . I might (cough) be slightly into Animal Crossing New Leaf, but I avoid all of the other games because I want to have some time left for real life.
I have 4 towns, 3 perfect, one just for weeds and trash .... but I can quit any time I want to, I swear! *twitch*

If you have questions about asexuality you can always start a thread in the Asexuality subforum.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » Mon May 02, 2016 11:38 am

Hi and welcome. There's no actual format, in fact there aren't any real rules - it's all very laid back. :D
You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about. - Muhammad Ali