Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Aromatic_Aromantic

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Postby Aromatic_Aromantic » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:40 am

Hi everyone. My name is Henry, and this is my first time on this forum. I am 15 years old, transgender FtM (female to male) bi/pansexual, Polyamorus and I've only recently discovered that I'm aromantic, and my intentions here are to figure more about my romantic identity. I'm very excited to meet some people who are also aromantic.

~Henry
(He/Him or They/Them)

Karl
Administrator

Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Postby Karl » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi Henry. Welcome to Apositive. It’s pretty quiet around here but do make yourself comfortable. Sounds like you’re figuring out a lot of things about yourself right now.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:50 am

Hi Henry!
Like Karl said, you have already come a long way - especially at such a young age. Congratulations!
Personally, I've never been quite sure whether to categorize myself as aromantic or not. I don't like the idea of what I refer to as "glandular love" (the hormone-driven kind) because it's temporary and unreliable, but I'm a big believer in long-term commitment, even if my idea of a great relationship might appear rather passionless and cool to outsiders.

Meh.
I guess I just don't care all that much for labels?
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

CatBunny

Postby CatBunny » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:31 am

Hi, welcome. I'm sure i'm 100% aromantic if that helps. Hope you figure yourself out if you're wondering.
(・×・)

TypoMaster

Postby TypoMaster » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:06 pm

I'm one confused person at times and cannot get a handle on all my thoughts, but I consider myself mostly an aro ace and use that as my public label (more like ace only. Most people make no distinction, which is fine. I don't bring up the aro part nearly as much as to not muddy the waters and look like I'm even more crazy than I am.). Welcome.