Heyoooo

Introduce yourself to the community here.
SquishKel

Heyoooo

Postby SquishKel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:08 am

Hello out there,

My name is Kelsey. But you can call me L. I have recently been doing some self discovery and have come across the LGBTQ+ spectrum of a Squish. I have always been a Squish but never knew what it was or why I acted the way I do/did with certain friends. I used to think I was bisexual. But I believe I am a straight Squish. I have had a few friend relationships where I accidentally lead people on because I wanted to cuddle and maybe even kiss the other person but I felt nothing romantically towards them. I came here to find other people like me or just people in general that I can talk to and maybe make a few friends. So hello all!!!! Please come say 'hi'! <3

~~~L

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Heyoooo

Postby KAGU143 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi there, L! Welcome to Apositive.
It's good to see new members here, and you are totally welcome to stay, ask questions, post comments or anything else that you can think of!

The only problem, besides this site being VERY slow, is that most of our members are well into adulthood and I don't know if anybody here would be the type of person that you're looking for. Have you been to AVEN? I think their demographic tends toward younger people and of course they have the advantage of having gazillions of members. Well, okay . . . probably only a few dozen would be active at any one time, but still. It's a very busy site.
As much as I'm tempted to chain you to the wall and make you stay, ('cuz we need people!) I don't think it would be fair . . . not to mention the fact that it would be seriously creepy. *hides the chains*

I'm not trying to chase you away - just to be honest.
Thanks for joining and checking us out, and if you want to stick around and comment from time to time that would be awesome!
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

SquishKel

Postby SquishKel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:10 pm

KAGU143 wrote:Hi there, L! Welcome to Apositive.
It's good to see new members here, and you are totally welcome to stay, ask questions, post comments or anything else that you can think of!

The only problem, besides this site being VERY slow, is that most of our members are well into adulthood and I don't know if anybody here would be the type of person that you're looking for. Have you been to AVEN? I think their demographic tends toward younger people and of course they have the advantage of having gazillions of members. Well, okay . . . probably only a few dozen would be active at any one time, but still. It's a very busy site.
As much as I'm tempted to chain you to the wall and make you stay, ('cuz we need people!) I don't think it would be fair . . . not to mention the fact that it would be seriously creepy. *hides the chains*

I'm not trying to chase you away - just to be honest.
Thanks for joining and checking us out, and if you want to stick around and comment from time to time that would be awesome!

Yes, I have also stumbled upon that site. And it does seem to have a more fitting crowd. But if I find some interesting topics here I'll stick around. Just seems a bit of a graveyard, which makes me sad. :(

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:42 am

You and me both. :(

We never ask for donations to keep Apositive running because that isn't the way that we want to run the site, but . . . I'm wondering if it's worth the cost any more.
In my weirder moments I have considered changing it to Animal-positive and trying to somehow incorporate pets and livestock into the mix. Maybe just as one sub-forum. 'Not sure how that would work, but it might liven things up.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

CatBunny

Postby CatBunny » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Squish is like a term for a platonic crush. I guess you're an Aromantic Heterosexual to be exact? Also, hi! I'm aromantic too. Nice to see another aro.
(・×・)