Introduce yourself to the community here.

Postby Luminosity » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Hello! I just took a look at AVEN after a long time gone, and I felt overwhelmed and uninvited there. I am hoping this community is a better one. I guess you don't have a chatroom here?

I used to go by "Lunamoth" on AVEN. Some of you might recognize me . . . or not.
My YouTube Channel:

My Blog:

Re: Re-Introduction!

Postby CatBunny » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello and welcome to Apositive. It's not very active but people here are more nicer. AVEN is kind've deteriorating and I don't even know how its being moderated anymore haha. I left in 2014? 2013? I can't even remember, I was only on there for 3 months lol

Postby apsaf » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Hello, AVEN also seemed overwhelming to me though I don't remember facing much drama... but then again, I didn't post much either. I'm BKAce there. Welcome to Apositive. As CatBunny said, it's not very active here but hopefully, that won't lead to shutting it down.

Postby KAGU143 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm

I wonder if it would be totally uncool to do a daring daylight raid on AVEN and to try to swipe a few of their members?
I think many of the members who hang out in their Oldies forum would like it here, and of course there would be no need for them to leave AVEN.

I'm sad to say it, but unless our traffic picks up this will be Apositive's last season. :(
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Postby TypoMaster » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Welcome (back)!
The Master of Typos.