I am here.

Introduce yourself to the community here.
GalileoAce

I am here.

Postby GalileoAce » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:48 am

Hello,

Some of you may know me from AVEN as KayleeSaeihr, formerly Saeihr, formerly GalileoAce. Relics of an identity search...

Anyways, I'm asexual.
And autistic.
And ADHD.
And Transgender.

And...Well me.

I can't say being ace, trans and autistic has done me any favours in the whole identity area. But seeing as I spent most of my youth completely and totally clueless I guess everything kinda worked out.

Anyways, I kinda wanted to spread my wings a bit in the asexy community on this here intercyberwebtubes, figured my next stop after AVEN (not that I'm leaving AVEN) would be here. I'll taste the cuisine, sample some culture maybe stay a while ;)
- Kayleigh
~~otherwise known as Saeihr or KayleeSaeihr~~

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: I am here.

Postby KAGU143 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 am

Hey -- awesome seeing you over here, Kayleigh!
I feel like I already know you since I've read so many of your posts over at AVEN, but welcome to Apositive nonetheless!
We don't have cake here (yet) and I'm not sure I want to go in that direction since that is such an AVEN tradition, but I am currently working on installing a wet bar as well as a coffee and tea area. I just have to figure out how to do it. (ACP areas ... yipes! Very scary to old birds!)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

GalileoAce

Postby GalileoAce » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi GBRD :)

Thanks for the welcome. You've read a lot of my posts? Despit my 6000+ post count I still tend to consider myself a bit of an outer edge member on AVEN.

Anyways :)

I'm familiar with phpBB's ACP. Not intimately but generally ;P
- Kayleigh

ily

Postby ily » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Welcome! I feel like I know you a bit from reading your AVEN posts, as well. :)

Roy

Postby Roy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm

You are(were?) one of the great posters at AVEN. Your input always has an astonishing amount of clarity that seems to cause entire threads to shrivel to ash in in the significance of one of your posts. I don't think I've seen you make a post recently though.

GalileoAce

Postby GalileoAce » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Roy wrote:You are(were?) one of the great posters at AVEN. Your input always has an astonishing amount of clarity that seems to cause entire threads to shrivel to ash in in the significance of one of your posts. I don't think I've seen you make a post recently though.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else?

I'm still on AVEN, I don't post much outside of certain areas and threads much anymore, the place is just too big.
- Kayleigh

Roy

Postby Roy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 pm

GalileoAce wrote:
Roy wrote:You are(were?) one of the great posters at AVEN. Your input always has an astonishing amount of clarity that seems to cause entire threads to shrivel to ash in in the significance of one of your posts. I don't think I've seen you make a post recently though.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else?

I'm still on AVEN, I don't post much outside of certain areas and threads much anymore, the place is just too big.

Hm, if you changed your username then I probably wouldn't recognise you. I don't go into the gender discussions section much anyway. I do remember that you offer some very intricate input on many topics.

GalileoAce

Postby GalileoAce » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

I went from GalileoAce to Saeihr then to KayleeSaeihr. Should I change my AVENname back to GalileoAce? :P
- Kayleigh

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 am

Hehehe ... I am one of the people who gets very confused by constant name changes. GalileoAce is a name I grew familiar with and it was quite a while before I made the connection. I was like ... who is this Saeihr person?? Why do they need so many vowels in a row? Where did they come from? They seem to know their way around AVEN pretty well, but ..... oh. Duh. *facepalm*
(Getting old can be interesting sometimes - seriously!)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

GalileoAce

Postby GalileoAce » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 am

GalileoAce is the name I use almost everywhere except AVEN and whatisgender. I kinda felt GalileoAce was too male so I sought something else, Saeihr is a Rihannsu (Romulan in Star Trek) female name.

I would change it completely everywhere...But I'm too connected to GalileoAce. I have pondered changing my AVENname back to GalileoAce.
- Kayleigh

Dargon
Mega Member

Postby Dargon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 am

Hello and welcome. Can't say I recognize you from AVEN (mind you, I was absent from AVEN from late '07 to a few weeks ago), and I tend to recognize avatars before usernames anyway. In any case, people seem to be saying good things about you, so I rather look forward to your presence in this community.

And Greybird, I am very much for the wet bar.

GalileoAce

Postby GalileoAce » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 am

I joined AVEN in 2008, so after you left.
- Kayleigh