Hello there

Introduce yourself to the community here.
kammerson

Hello there

Postby kammerson » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi! I'm just another avenite who felt like branching out a little. See what else is out there and hoping to find all sorts of new and interesting things about Asexuality.

In case you don't know, I my original username is Sibi. I changed it recently and now I'm Kammerson (No really? lol).

I'm happy to be here and I hope I'll be able to contribute my own little nuggets of observations.

Michael Smoker
Established Member

Re: Hello there

Postby Michael Smoker » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome. I'm a refugee from AVEN who makes an appearance around these parts from time to time. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Michael

Dargon
Mega Member

Postby Dargon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome. Old-school AVEN refugee here, you could say. Hope you like it around here, I look forward to your posts.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 am

Hi kammerson, and welcome to Apositive!

There are a lot of us here that started out at AVEN - probably most of us, in fact. This place is more laid back and a little bit more adult, generally speaking. Difficult and controversial topics that relate to asexuality (or to anything that might be associated with it) are welcome here, and of course we also talk about regular asexual-related things, relationships, and other off-the-wall stuff as well - ya never know!
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.