Hello Hello

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Pook

Hello Hello

Postby Pook » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 am

I'm coming over from AVEN to see what some of the other shiny Asexual forums are like. I don't feel like using my actual user-name but I don't post much on AVEN so you probably wouldn't know me anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute more here.

P.S. This forum software is completely different than what I'm used to so if I accidentally double/triple post I'm sorry :wah:

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Hello Hello

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 am

Welcome to the "chillin'" side of asexuality, Pook.

It is quite a bit more laid back over here. Off-topic discussions are perfectly okay and a bit of silliness is fine, but there isn't an ongoing competition to see who can rack up the most one-word posts in rapid succession.
We even get some in-depth discussions about things that relate to asexuality once in a while!
Ya never know! :thumb:

Edit: Don't worry about double posts or other minor stuff like that. It's an easy fix. :)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Michael Smoker
Established Member

Postby Michael Smoker » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi, Pook. It's relatively quiet here, and it can take a couple of days for people to reply to a new post, and we get the occasional "mole" from AVEN who's here only to stir up s***, but in general this is a nice place. Welcome and enjoy.

Michael

Dargon
Mega Member

Postby Dargon » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:46 am

Hello and welcome, Pooks. Seems everyone else has already said what needs to be said over here, so I'll leave it at that.