Hoping to interview Asexuals in Melbourne

Introduce yourself to the community here.
NJEnglish

Hoping to interview Asexuals in Melbourne

Postby NJEnglish » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi there,

I'm a postgraduate journalism student in Melbourne and I'm doing a feature on Asexuality for SYN FM, Melbourne's student and youth radio network. I was hoping to locate any asexuals in Melbourne or its surrounds who would consider meeting with me and having a short interview about the subject, to help increase public awareness of and sensitivity to asexuality, which is so rarely discussed in the media. Complete anonymity can be guaranteed, if it is so desired. While I would love a one on one interview, I'm trying to find as many asexuals as I can so that I could host a BBQ or a dinner (I make a great chili!) so that everyone can swap ideas and meet like-minded people.

If ANYBODY reading this is from the area or knows anybody from the area, knows anybody who would know anybody in the area, etc. I would be forever grateful if they could contact me. If you're interested, please shoot me an email at njeng2@student.monash.edu.

Thanks a lot for your help ,

Jim

flergalwit
Mega Member

Re: Hoping to interview Asexuals in Melbourne

Postby flergalwit » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:03 am

I'll get on this. I'll message a few Ozzie asexuals. If we don't find anyone on apositive.org, it may be worth advertising on AVEN too. I can do this with your permission, or you could do it yourself.