hi =)

Introduce yourself to the community here.
ms.Q

hi =)

Postby ms.Q » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 am

hello..to start things off,i am relatively new to 'asexual' and i'm asian so apologize for my awful writing =P i don't even know there is such thing as asexual until today to be exact.this amazing girl i met through a chat brought it up and i literally said to myself, 'now it makes perfect sense'. i wouldn't say i am asexual per say because i am still in the process of understanding what it is exactly so i hope the people from this site can provide some answers for my curiosity.
ever since i was a kid, i'm a bit 'boyish' and that went on until high school. i wasn't attracted to girls nor boys thus i never been in a relationship until now. Maybe it is because i can never wrapped my mind on the idea or the purpose of being in a relationship or maybe i am simply afraid of rejection. this wasn't easy especially in the culture i'm living in and i have to constantly explain to people why i choose to be alone. it was exhausting and frustrating. my family are ok with this but my friends weren't particularly understanding but they respect my decision.
so...i'm looking forward in meeting new friends and having an open minded discussion..and i am currently in an exam season so sorry if i'm not frequently active but feel free to leave comment
^__^

cuttlefish

Re: hi =)

Postby cuttlefish » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Hello ms.Q thanks for joining us. Hopefully lurking around here will help you better understand yourself. If it turns out that you are asexual, there is a really good community here and around on the internet for support. Good luck on your exams!
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Dargon
Mega Member

Re: hi =)

Postby Dargon » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello and welcome.

No need to rush your self-discovery with regards to your sexuality (or potential lack thereof). You already seem pretty far ahead of the curve having already figured out whether dating makes sense to you or not.

Hope to see you around the forums.