HI !!! I'm sooo glad...

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Sheila

HI !!! I'm sooo glad...

Postby Sheila » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 am

Hello people You can't imagine how happy I'm now...and the reason is revelation-that I'm not the only one who is different!
Sounds stupid but I cannot even say the magical word-"SEX".
It was hard time for me to listen bullshits about myself...I'm sure You know what I'm talking about...
I'm 22 years old girl with big ambitions and depression :) I like horses, painting and motocycles...So guys if you want to talk with somebody-here I am!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :drool:

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: HI !!! I'm sooo glad...

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Sheila, and welcome to Apositive!

Generally speaking, the people that frequent this forum have no inhibitions about discussing sex. Most of us aren't overly interested in personally participating in it, but that isn't quite the same thing. I can only speak for myself, of course, but to me sex is just one of those things that a lot of other people like, and I don't ... like beer. I don't mind talking about beer at all, and I'm quite intrigued by some of the ritual that surrounds it. There's nothing wrong with it at all, and I wouldn't want to imply that there is - it's just not for me. 'Been there, 'done that ... meh.

Horses and painting = very, very cool!
Motorcycles scare me, though. I've seen some greasy smears that used to be human beings, and I think those sights left me scarred for life.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

michaels

Postby michaels » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 am

Hi, Sheila. :) Always nice to see a new member here.

Are you a vegetarian? Just curious.

Nancy, I like your sex and beer analogy. Mind you, there are lots of rednecks who think there's something wrong with you if you don't like beer. :D

Dargon
Mega Member

Postby Dargon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 am

Hello and welcome.

And while Greybird may not be a fan of motorcycles, I most definitely am. Do you have a bike? What kind?