At what point do you give in?

General discussion about relationship issues.
PiF
Apositive Star

At what point do you give in?

Postby PiF » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:45 am

Just that really, thankfully most of you will be young enough to work around lifes challenges...of those of a certian age...how or at what point do you say..Yup, no more?

Harmony

Re: At what point do you give in?

Postby Harmony » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 am

Are you talking about giving up on relationships?

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:37 am

It depends on the subject and the situation, as well as what I imagine to be the possible pros and cons of continuing to allow whatever it is to keep doing whatever it's doing.

(Do NOT ask me to diagram that sentence!)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:13 am

lol diagram

for some...as I've always maintained..they are not asexual and have mental,physical, relationship, or interaction issues and so have aligned with asexuality until they believe they will find a way forward

but even those at some point will think..yes or no

don't get me wrong..I'm not in " o wo is me" land but I am approaching a certian age where you spend so much time alone that you seem to manage perfectly well and my asexuality seems to have more positives than negative so I've often wondered do people have a eureka momment or drift into what seems to be?

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:27 pm

I don't think I would have ever reached the point where I would have considered being alone to be the best possible option for me.

However, I would have certainly agreed that the problems which are inherent in being alone are a lot less devastating than the ones which come from being in a bad relationship.

So .... *wobbly hand* ... I'm sort of on the fence here.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.