When your not sure what you want from a partner.....

General discussion about relationship issues.
PiF
Apositive Star

When your not sure what you want from a partner.....

Postby PiF » 30 Aug 2014, 08:18

Often we say what we want from a partner without saying what we do not want

So imagine your looking for a partner and there is a section on that form for you to say what you don't want

Fire away

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: When your not sure what you want from a partner.....

Postby PiF » 02 Sep 2014, 01:03

I'll go first then...you slow coaches

if you know in the states the redneck thing then this will make some sense

If you have your phone superglued to your hand/face...then we will probably never get together

If you think I will find the back of your head attractive whilst you are constantly on a pc...then we will probably be not together

If you smoke like a chimney and think I like to kiss people who smell and taste like a pile of ash...then we will probably not be together

if you truly want me to answer...does my bum look big in this ?....then we will probably not be together

If you want to press the report button of life every time someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion to you...then we will probably not be together

If you think taco bell is health food...... then we will probably not be together

if you think facebook is real...then we will probably not live together

if you think intelligence and experience is from wikipedia and google maps....then we will probably not be together

If you ever say ..juxtapose or paradyme shift...then we will probably not be together

but above all..if you are a feminist and that means to you that you are now allowed to now smell, fart, wash,swear like a man and have a beer gut like one....then we will probably not be together

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 08 Sep 2014, 11:03

Hmmm ...

I will toss in just a few things. (Not a complete list.)

If you allow your critical thinking ability to be impaired by your mental submission to ANY kind of "ism" then we will probably not be a good match. I include feminism, racism, nationalism, patriotism, vegetarianism, liberalism, conservatism, and etc etc etc. Religion (deism) is in there too.

If you smoke or are addicted to any kind of drug, alcohol, or destructive behavior, please stay away.
If you judge people by their physical appearance, please stay away.
If you judge people by their income bracket, please stay away.

Erm ... that's probably enough for now.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » 09 Sep 2014, 20:43

D: As a vegetarian, Nancy would not date me :( At least I'm not obnoxious about my beliefs though, those veggies pee me off. Although my beliefs don't stem from the fact I'm eating another animal, it's to do with the method of stunning - if meat producers could guarantee the animal doesn't suffer during the stunning, I would be the first in line for a nice big mixed grill: steak, bacon, sausage, the entire works. Yum.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 09 Sep 2014, 21:19

Bacon...the most powerfull cure for vegetarianism

sometimes so many luvved up people go into a relationship saying what they want but rarely give a thought for the compatabilities

these often become more apparent when you are in a little while to the relationship...so much so you leave the toilet door open, stop worrying if they see you nude and understand an occasional love puff infront of a partner is okay because..weeeeee luvvvv each othaaaaaa

think what you won't accept then anything that is positive...is a bonus

Return to “Relationships”