Re: Looking for Millionaire dating online and dating Tips?

General discussion about relationship issues.
PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 22 Mar 2015, 09:05

I did date a millionairess once about 10 years ago..all was going well until she wanted phone sex

she wanted to hear me abusing myself over the phone...i thought i have two options here...i can swear at myself over the phone but i don't think that is the abuse she meant..or i can slap a wet flanel (face cloth) against the bath sides hoping she thinks i am abusing my gentlemans sausuage...i chose the latter...i think i made the right choice but i was unsure as she was making a lot of moaning noises ?

the following week she stayed over and said your house is always clean...i smiled politely and thought...my bath gets cleaned when you ring :D

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 22 Mar 2015, 11:56

Just FYI,
I've changed the board's settings to allow most kinds of humans to register without needing approval and, unfortunately, that means that we will be getting spam posts again.

I will try to keep up with them, time permitting, but in the meantime it's probably best to ignore them - that is unless they're so utterly absurd that you just can't help yourself!!
(Just remember that spam posts will be deleted so any comments which remain might be pretty hard to interpret without any context.)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 22 Mar 2015, 14:58

Damm...without first post of the spammers...mine looks rather peculiar..truthfull but peculiar never the less

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » 23 Mar 2015, 03:24

I thought Pif just wanted us to know his fake masturbation techniques.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 23 Mar 2015, 04:04

Funnily enough....i was thinking of doing a small thread to explain and ask others of how they managed to have sex with sexuals

this isn't hard but as we approach sex differently with some being positive towards sex, some anti sex nd some just meh...then any experieince shares might help some...i'll do that soon...not sex...the thread

Return to “Relationships”