Not strictly relationships..Chat up lines

General discussion about relationship issues.
PiF
Apositive Star

Not strictly relationships..Chat up lines

Postby PiF » 16 Feb 2016, 04:13

A little bit of fun

Some of us do and have flirted... so when that has happened have you ever use chat up lines ..what was your best and worst?

Also when others have tried to chat you up...what were the best and worst lines used on you?

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Not strictly relationships..Chat up lines

Postby KAGU143 » 17 Feb 2016, 04:52

I never had the slightest idea of how to flirt.
In fact, while I was still in high school I learned never to be too nice to guys, even if I liked them, because they always seemed to interpret it as an invitation to do, erm . . . something or other.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 18 Feb 2016, 02:44

Being Asexual means that often we can flirt knowing we are incredibly unlikley to do anything about it..similar to a gay man chatting up a lady..I think that also places us sometimes on the mischevious side

My worst chat up line to another...remember I am old..so much so that when I was 10 and people wanted a girlfreind they genuinely wanted a girl who was a friend that they could call a girlfriend..this was back in the day when most still used black and white tv's, there was only 3 tv channels and people had a life before technology

I used the, do you want to see my matchbox collection in my bedroom?..I used it once, it failed and for years after I still wasn't sure why my friends said I had to ask her to my bedroom? but kids were genuinely kids then..way before the corrupting influence of the internet

The best one I've ever used..I have to say I've never used too good a one, if it is too good it would take me down a road I'm not particularyly interested in

Worst one used on me.... "you'r telling me if I was naked infront of you you wouldn't want to f*ck me?"..the lady had consumed a fair amount of alcohol

Best one used on me...A woman I was talking too said.."you have a face that could launch a thousand death plans and one that even Morrissey would say man that's a depressing face"...without even thinking, my reply was, you want to sit on my face don't you?

Both of us saw the sarcastic but funny side of the comments and we spent the rest of the night chuckling at it. She kept me on my toes in so many ways for quiet some time

CatBunny
Established Member

Postby CatBunny » 19 Feb 2016, 17:00

something personal happened with me, I never told anyone at all. I spent a fair amount of time talking online with someone and I think they wanted me to be their girlfriend and I wasn't out of the closet at that time and said I wasn't sure and lied that maybe I was attracted, although I was terrible confused. When I did come out I told them I was asexual and they didn't seem to believe me due to um, certain circumstances, but after that I think they lost interest in me or became busy and I suspect not being straight ticked them off.

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 08 Mar 2016, 07:55

I am just looking for a friend...

Caliguy35

Postby Caliguy35 » 08 Mar 2016, 08:03

Do not worry I am not like the other "guys".

Return to “Relationships”