Is interracial dating the new form of slavery? TMI

General discussion about relationship issues.
PiF
Apositive Star

Is interracial dating the new form of slavery? TMI

Postby PiF » Sun May 22, 2016 11:28 am

What if I was to say to you that interracial dating was wrong and races should not do it?

What if I was to say to you that dating another race was stepping down and lowering standards?

What if I was to say to you that people only interracially date for money or status or to improve their own credit rating ?

What if I was to say to you that interracial dating is turning your back on your own community and your a traitor to your own colour ?

What if I was to say to you that interracial dating amounted to slavery ?

What if I was to say to you that that interracial dating is only done to manipulate another ?

What if I was to say to you that interracial dating requires tangeble benefits in order to interracially date ?

Now

Would you say I promoted racism ?

Would you say I promoted segregation through colour ?

Would you say I promoted manipulation through colour ?

Would you say I was promoting the races should stay apart ?

Would you say I have let down my own comunity and colour ?

Going by the statements and then the questions, would you say that person would be racist?

So.....I understand people like tmi warnings these days and if you have 23 minutres and 23 seconds spare then watch this and tell me

Is this what a racist looks like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL2QZD2Zk5Y

Skycaptain

Re: Is interracial dating the new form of slavery? TMI

Postby Skycaptain » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Simple, if you are attracted to someone that's enough.
I have family members who have not only dated, but married a person of a different race, and have never encountered problems.

Basically all those questions are the product of bigots with pre-conceived ideas rather than people who live in the real world

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Is interracial dating the new form of slavery? TMI

Postby KAGU143 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:35 pm

I confess, I didn't want to spend 23+ minutes watching the video because I am sick to death of hearing about racism and everything that pertains to it.
We are all racists to varying degrees because we are human and fear of the stranger is hardwired into our DNA. Admitting that to ourselves and then constantly trying to overcome it is the best that we can do.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.