Apositive.org Hosting Renewed & Call for Participation

Site-wide announcements. If we need to know it, post it here.
Karl
Administrator

Apositive.org Hosting Renewed & Call for Participation

Postby Karl » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:18 am

Happy New Year to you all!

Just thought I'd let y'all know that I've renewed the domain and hosting for the site for another year. We'll see how things go in 2009 - I'd really like to see a lot more activity on the forums here over the next 12 months, otherwise I really can't justify keeping the site up.

To help us achieve this goal, I propose that we set up a small committee to decide on the site's direction and to come up with ideas for driving more traffic here and stimulating more interaction. All ideas are welcome!

I'll be on the committee along with the current Admin, Lehcar. Anyone else who would like to get involved should send me a PM including their preferred contact e-mail address. All committee members will be made Moderators so that they can access the hidden forums, and I will start a new thread in these hidden forums where we can discuss our plans in private until we're ready to make official announcements.

I hope some of you will join me and help to make Apositive.org a better place for 2009 and beyond!

Karl
Administrator

Re: Apositive.org Hosting Renewed & Call for Participation

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 am

So far the committee consists of myself, Lehcar, Ily and Dargon.

If anyone else wants to join in the discussion with us then please let me know via private message. The more the merrier!

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:57 am

Thanks to wintermute for volunteering to join the committee. There's still room for one or two more people if anyone is interested.

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:34 am

Props to Noskcaj.Llahsram, who has now also joined the committee.

I think we can probably squeeze one more member in, if anyone is interested?