Which theme works best for you?

A place for comments, criticism and suggestions about the website in general.

Poll ended at Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 pm

prosilver
60%
SFCentar
No votes
Glacier
20%
xabbBlue
No votes
zoneCopper
20%

Total votes: 5

Karl
Administrator

Postby Karl » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm

We are limited in terms of the number of themes currently available for this modified version of the forum software but I have installed a selection of the best for you to try out. We need to decide which single theme will work best for most people, as maintenance is much easier if we just use one theme, and it helps to give the site a single cohesive look throughout.

Shockwave has already experienced issues when using the zoneCopper theme with a Safari browser, so that one may not be an option already, but I've included it in the poll for now anyway.

Please check out all the themes in your choice of browser and vote for the one that:

1. You like the look of the most.
2. Doesn't look messy in your browser.

You may only select one option, but you can change your vote if necessary. The poll will remain open for 7 days.

Karl
Administrator

Re: Which theme works best for you?

Postby Karl » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Wellll, it looks like Prosilver wins. I'll remove the others and then start working on tidying Prosilver up a little (there are too many links scattered around in various place for my liking - I'll try to get more of them into the header if I can).