Heads Up

The place for off-topic threads, games and socializing. Stop in for a visit!
Ciri
Mega Member

Heads Up

Postby Ciri » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:25 am

There's currently a very strange individual inciting his friends into stalking me across the internet and harassing everybody they think is me. They know I have an account here. Funnily enough, none of the people they've banned from their website are myself (although they insist it is) and none of the people they've targeted around the internet are actually me. I kind of feel bad about the fact they're stalking and harassing innocent people who's only crime towards them is to have a similar username than me. They've been spreading a lot of bullshit about me that sadly some people think is true.

I know they're going to read this, have been reading my threads here and I know they have an account here.

How would you deal with some weirdo doing this to you? Laughing about it is kinda my go to approach right now.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

PiF
Apositive Star

Re: Heads Up

Postby PiF » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 pm

In the older days they would just get a visit, now naming and shaming them on the internet seems to be the tool of choice. I'd name and shame them then see it for what it is, crap on the internet to be ignored and carry on as usual doing what you do, doing your own thing

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:56 am

Ciri, if you know who they are and you don't feel safe about naming them, PM me with whatever info you have and I'll see if there's anything I can do.
(Probably not, but ya never know, and at least I will know to be watchful.)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:25 am

Yeah it's Lord Grep and his Friends.

Basically I got banned from his website for publically asking him why it was acceptable to change my public profile details to insulting/humiliating things. Then a very strange person decided to pretend to be me and painted the Project Team in a really bad light. The admins of that website know this person wasn't me (they told me they knew) but are still telling everybody it was.

Since then, they've dragged a lot of things I've posted in Tea and Sympathy (a private forum) or their website to make it public. Lord Grep has it in his head that he and I were some kind of evil team plotting against the election I won. He believes we used to sit up for hours talking to each other about 'the plan'. Total BS. We exchanged 4 PMs over the space of a week. He's invented this entire weird relationship. He thinks I sat on the computer all day and night following from around the internet. Just cause he doesn't have a day job, doesn't mean I don't. And I don't have internet at work. He's made complaints to everybody that I'm the one stalking him. Also total BS.

Now he's encouraging his friends to stalk me online and harrass me. They found some poor guy on Ace-book with the name Siri and started insulting him there for no reason! Not only does this interfere with some poor guy I don't know. But telling everybody I have an active dating site account could put my relationship in jeapordy.

I don't know what's wrong with this person but his logic is literally: person elsewhere has name Siri in username, it must be Ciri! Even though this person is a 50 year old male. Meaning Ciri must be lying to everybody on Ace-book about her gender and cat fishing them. They don't live anywhere near each other but it's definitely her.

There's a lot of non-logic going on. He's threatened to doxx my account details which could seriously threaten my safety giving the ongoing court case.

He's been telling everyone I'm stalking him though <_<
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Good grief.
That's a lot of negativity to process. I hope Lord Grep gets things sorted out and realizes that you've moved on - and that he should do the same.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.