Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

The place for off-topic threads, games and socializing. Stop in for a visit!
User avatar
KAGU143
Administrator
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby KAGU143 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 am

Glad to see you back and posting again, Guvnor! 'Sorry you've been ill. :(
I hope you're feeling better?
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

User avatar
Tanwen
Mega Member
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Tanwen » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 am

Sorry you've been ill - I've missed you and should've reached out and feel guilty for not doing it. Glad that you're better though...here's to more fruit and veg wars :D
You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about. - Muhammad Ali

Thrasymachus
Established Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Thrasymachus » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Thom wrote:Based on discussions I've had with those I've met from AVEN, the members that are disliked by admins and moderators will have the rules morphed in such a way that they'd warrant a warn for that member. However, if the member that they do like said the same thing, they'd get away with it. Everything that the admins and moderators do on AVEN is subject to their own bias towards that specific member.


That is what happens when outcast nerds who have no friends are presented with social structures online that they could gain power from. They find the cracks and develop ways to the game system so that is unfair for non-outcasts. I just spent most of my time absent here on the well known metastasized IGN vidya gaming board and chanboard that is Reddit. There too most the top-level moderators and admins are either liberal nerds or alt-right, dark-enlightenment type nerds and they all have irc channels, slack chats, discord chats. It seemed to me that Reddit's problem was a small clique of people with too much time where politicking enough in related IRC channels to moderate dozens, a hundred or even more top-level subreddits with other power moderators they befriended which created a perverse value system that most people would never want to deal with.

What happens is that outcast, surly nerds no one wants to deal with tend to dominate online spaces that don't take measures because no one will else will invest so much time in discussion boards, a medium like Reddit, etc.. But toxic nerds will. That is why I railed so much against surrogate socialization on AVEN. If you are no-life geek, you can spend enough time on AVEN sucking and making "online friends" with those who have stupid online forum power you can have advantageous double standards applied to you -- while your detractors are warned for much milder behavior. I believe I got warned there for such trivial nonsense, but I could not remember without logging in since I don't really care about that forum. But in my brief stint I definitely saw surrogate socializers making friends with the in-crowd of AVEN(which would make them real life outcasts) running roughshod over those who just saw it as a forum. I think it on AVEN it worse as they act like they can serve the same function as LGBT activists, the mental health field and sexually confused people come there and find such a toxic environment that will only screw up their headspace. It would be better if that forum disappeared, seriously.

AVEN is full of lots of people with nothing better to do that rack up far more than 10,000+ posts who just need to get off the net and socialize more in real life.

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 am

I've disabled messages and changed my email address on AVEN to an email I'm unable to validate. And blocked everyone on Skype.

I'm not replying to any of their messages until they've gotten over this mind reading bullshit. Then I might discuss it with people.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

User avatar
KAGU143
Administrator
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby KAGU143 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Mind reading?? What the hell are they on about now?
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Well for a start, they think it's ok to send a staff member over to another site to invade another staff members privacy and gain personal details about them.

Then deny it ever happened.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:13 pm

So I've withdrawn from every volunteer group I have ever helped in the asexual community and left everywhere too.

Basically, I got kicked off the staff group for reasons the majority of Admods can't even explain themselves. Basically, 'the BoD' made me do it. Then they applied a new rule retroactively and kicked me off AVENues which they don't even have jurisdiction over. Then had the cheek to invite me to help elsewhere. I informed them that if I wasn't good enough for one, then I'm not helping with anything else either.

I've said over and over that people had gone onto other websites to find out private information about me and have been warned 3 times so far for saying this happened - apparently the accusation is inflammatory.

I got the threads in question declassified and found that this, in fact, had happened and that I was spot on. Multiple people have lied to my faces over it. They've warned me for putting Aven in a bad light when they themselves have done that, I was just letting everybody know about it. When confronted with the evidence, they continue to deny it happened when it's written there in black and white.

This is a warning:

If the staff member in question is willing to give private information from another website to Aven, what private information about Avenites are they giving to that other website.

"Ciri doesn't trust easily and is quick to lose trust."

And for good reason, you backstabbing Judas's. You're selling Aven and it's members out while appearing like you care. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you. I've always acted in the best interest of the security of Aven members, but you barely care when 2 Avenites are using Meetup Mart to stalk me in real life. Pity I can't say you give a damn about the security of Aven.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

User avatar
KAGU143
Administrator
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby KAGU143 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Crap!
I'm sorry to hear about that, Ciri. Apositive hasn't quite gone up in smoke yet, so feel free to come here and vent.
Bring friends!
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Bumping this old stuff again.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure who i am on AVEN or was because i’ve partially left a long ass time ago and now officially told them they can stick my account where the sun doesn’t shine.

AVEN has cost me my mental health because some people rather like to..use their position to go after others and because as a nonbinary asexual you’re pretty much the lowest piece of shit on AVEN.There are members being openly transphobic and elitist in forum such as HotBox and Site comments.Staff does nothing with it because transphobia and elitism equals controversial opinions thus totally ok to enjoy or to parcipiate in such discussions.

As for staff, there is one staff member who puts others they don’t like on ignore, there is another who rather hides posts while they dish out vicious personal attacks at members who don’t have the power to do the same with them.Some are prone on insulting members while they don’t accept any criticsism on their own behavior but rather yell at you to shut up about it.Another staff member attacked me again when i told them nothing is done with the bullying on AVEN, i’m pretty sure they’re trying to kick me off AVEN for speaking out and the Staff members who continue to attack members will stay in staff because Staff will always use red tape to cover themselves infront of the public, I’ve been attacked by staff members like 3 times now and nothing is done about it.But i’ve made up my mind, I’ll never look back at this Godforgiven well written kingdom of madness where the artillery will most likely kill you rather then doing what they’re supposed to be doing: Raising visibility and educating others on Asexuality.

That what Ciri said is no joke as that’s just the tip of the shitberg leaking out of the backroom...trust me, there is alot of shit in the backroom that doesn’t deserve the living daylight and it’s still very recent as of today...Ciri isn’t the only victim of their BS rethoric, many others are too.Oh yes, fun thing is that when you bring your concerns they either get twisted, blown out of proportion or ignored, I’ve repeatedly got stickys, PM’s and whatnot because..well, “concerns” but they rather not do anything about that what makes you need these stickys and PM’s.Well, that’s AVEN to you: Go insane or have them make you go insane while they coddle the shit out of you as a cover for their own mess.

I will most likely have to seek help because of the constant bullying and invalidation i had to experience there by both staff and members.There are blatant issues with transphobia, elitism and overal bullying and nothing is done about it, they rather condone it or parcipiate in it.They don’t care about your mental health, they rather reduce it to ashes.

Thanks AVEN, it’s nice to know that i don’t deserve to live and it’s best to never EVER try to convince myself i’m worth it to be asexual and nonbinary.Online bullying is no joke but it clearly is something normal on AVEN to continuously tell members you’re not worth shit.

PS: I’m pretty sure the artillery will come here to shoot things down but yeah, that’s AVEN to ya.I don’t care, at least i won’t be nudged, warned, ignored and whatnot for speaking out here.They have new trend to hunt you down on AVEN for what you say here (same counts for what you say on other sites btw) anyway *shrug* my account is dead so they can do whatever they want with it, nuke it in orbit, burn it or let it die.That’s how AVEN staff treat their own members, they’ll shoot you down, let you die or nuke you in orbit while chanting: “Shut up! This is how we do it!!”, “You’re the one who’s wrong!” while they let your morale and personal value die.

Anyway, this is my sob story, do whatever you like with it, shoot it down, nuke it in orbit, I’m too broken to give a shit.

Cavalier080854
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm
Location: Newton Aycliffe, England

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Cavalier080854 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Well I have been warned about elitism and invalidating others. I deny no ones identity, if one person's view destroys another then it is a pretty weak identity. If you only want affirmation, then the world will not accommodate you. You have to be strong internally, to msny people have mental issues which they should sort out first before fixing on the identity politics and sexual orientation.
AVEN is a place of predominantly sexual people working on what they are before proceeding. It chose quantity before quality and throw Asexuals under the bus before other more "marginal" identities. Asexuals are second class people in a site dedicated to Asexuals.
As for Ciri, I would probably be member 2, I said I would attend with an Ace shirt, but only if it was convenient. No malice is meant, this is just passive aggressive action. I don't attend many, usually up to 50 miles.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Cavalier080854 wrote:Well I have been warned about elitism and invalidating others. I deny no ones identity, if one person's view destroys another then it is a pretty weak identity. If you only want affirmation, then the world will not accommodate you. You have to be strong internally, to msny people have mental issues which they should sort out first before fixing on the identity politics and sexual orientation.
AVEN is a place of predominantly sexual people working on what they are before proceeding. It chose quantity before quality and throw Asexuals under the bus before other more "marginal" identities. Asexuals are second class people in a site dedicated to Asexuals.
As for Ciri, I would probably be member 2, I said I would attend with an Ace shirt, but only if it was convenient. No malice is meant, this is just passive aggressive action. I don't attend many, usually up to 50 miles.


I can’t “breach” because you never know who has eyes here but I have been advocating hard to get both you, Ciri and Grep a fair treatement because it almost turned in a witch-hunt instead of a fair case. I gave up and left Staff because some were too elitist to see the point of members safety and the same elitist Staff members told me to stay the f*ck out of their kitchen while they continued to bash and hate on members who really needed their protection and the ones they already are biased on.

Admods went too far in my opinion, way too far. They told basically everyone who isn’t admin or a mod to stay out of admods while the non admodly members really wanted to help out get this case solved. They were clearly pissed at DT and PT posting (mainly me and someone else as they kept referring to us as ex mods, it doesn’t take a genius to figure who is and who isn’t an ex mod) and called us both out on it while i didn’t even post much only when i saw you and Grep were being treated unfairly.At least i could have prevented a worser treatement because even if i don’t agree with what any of you do you still are members and should be treated as such but the price i paid was high.I got called out, attacked because i should shut up unless i became an admod again.Stalking is no joke and i felt it was being taken way too lightly instead of seriously.I wish i could say more but this is it. I left DT because this was the exact reason why i left admods: Inconsistency, bias, elitism, double standards and too much red tape to cover it all and now they told everyone else to stay out, nobody but admods dares to post in there anymore in fear of being attacked by the elitist members who don’t want them to interfere in their work ignoring or blatantly attacking them for any criticsism they would dare to give them.Admods do not want anyone to criticsise them.Ever. And if you think as a team member you can talk to them about backroom issues: Forget it, You’ll be the one being thrown under the bus for it.Again, I’ve brought these things to the BOD but they won’t do anything about it as they are not interested in the ins and outs of the backroom wich is ridiculous because it’s their site, why stay away from it?

Also: a unpopular opinion doesn’t neccessarily mean you’re elitist. Your warn was ridiculous.I’ve seen worser things they didn’t squeak about. I’m sorry man, but hopefully you can find some answers.Asexuals are indeed second class citizens there but we nonbinary and asexuals are on the bottom of the pit.
It’s strange, isn’t it? When they figured you weren’t attending, nobody took time to properly apologise.Sad thing is that the BOD supports the admods ruining it for members they dislike.The way they are treating Grep, you and Ciri is utterly disguisting, that’s all there is to say.I still believe they owe all of you an apology but that will most likely not happen.

As for the meet: it was said outside their territory but they created a new law allowing them to hunt down members on AVEN for what they do or say on other sites, Apos and as-ns in particular are no exeption. IMO, they should have contacted the admins of the site it happens on and let the admins deal with it rather then going after members for offsite content they deem inappropriate, that’s elitism too but who am i to say this? I can get they’re concerned but instead of working together they’ve created an even bigger mess to begin with.Again, not all admods are bad, there is just a small group ruining it for others wich makes it impossible to even go in against.
Last edited by Bryan on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

TypoMaster
New Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby TypoMaster » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:22 pm

I wasn't on AVEN long before fully chickening out (I'm not very comfortable discussing some of my inner demons in general, even on the few places I feel like I can talk about them), but based on what I've heard since then, it seems like the place is a shitshow. Hell, it seems like it's been that way for years (probably long before my little fling on there). However, I didn't know it was this bad and corrupt. Admins/mods being able to freely harass people on a nominally "more serious" website sounds pretty bad. I have little to no experience with what people are talking about in regards to AVEN, but given the repeated incidents, I'll take their word for it.
The Master of Typos.

User avatar
KAGU143
Administrator
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby KAGU143 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Wow Bryan - I'm sorry I wasn't here when all of this was going down. (Long story short . . . real life stuff got in the way.)
For what it's worth, though - Welcome to Apositive!

All I can say is that you are welcome here no matter how you identify, you can talk about anything you want to talk about, you can have any opinion you want to have (and so can anybody else) BUT I don't allow personal attacks. Ever. I also don't allow others to come in and attack my precious members! (That would reveal my bad side in a split second, and there could be fire!)
Griping about injustice is fine, by all means - just be careful about naming names since many AVENites are members here, too.
I can't say much about what goes on over at AVEN since I rarely go there any more, but I can promise you that Apositive is more tolerant and forgiving. There are no warnings here and I don't know what a member would have to do to get banned since, aside from spammers, it has never happened.
If I see something that I feel crosses the line then I will delete or edit it and PM the member with my reason. Easy! No fuss, no muss. No public shame.

If you (or anybody) really think that AVEN is being unfair, then I would suggest that you save the proof. I don't know what their current policies are when it comes to copying and pasting posts, warnings, PMs, etc. I suspect that anything other than links to public posts might be prohibited, but if you think the admods might decide to hide pertinent info then it would make sense for you to grab it before they do. I would NOT recommend posting it anyplace else, especially not publicly, but I don't see an issue with keeping it for yourself as well as telling them that you have it.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:37 am

KAGU143 wrote:Wow Bryan - I'm sorry I wasn't here when all of this was going down. (Long story short . . . real life stuff got in the way.)
For what it's worth, though - Welcome to Apositive!

All I can say is that you are welcome here no matter how you identify, you can talk about anything you want to talk about, you can have any opinion you want to have (and so can anybody else) BUT I don't allow personal attacks. Ever. I also don't allow others to come in and attack my precious members! (That would reveal my bad side in a split second, and there could be fire!)
Griping about injustice is fine, by all means - just be careful about naming names since many AVENites are members here, too.
I can't say much about what goes on over at AVEN since I rarely go there any more, but I can promise you that Apositive is more tolerant and forgiving. There are no warnings here and I don't know what a member would have to do to get banned since, aside from spammers, it has never happened.
If I see something that I feel crosses the line then I will delete or edit it and PM the member with my reason. Easy! No fuss, no muss. No public shame.

If you (or anybody) really think that AVEN is being unfair, then I would suggest that you save the proof. I don't know what their current policies are when it comes to copying and pasting posts, warnings, PMs, etc. I suspect that anything other than links to public posts might be prohibited, but if you think the admods might decide to hide pertinent info then it would make sense for you to grab it before they do. I would NOT recommend posting it anyplace else, especially not publicly, but I don't see an issue with keeping it for yourself as well as telling them that you have it.



I have collected all the evidence i could get whenever i reported their misconduct but nothing is done with it. I always save screenshots, PM's and everything else before i report anything. I don't care about naming names, I really do feel that members such as Grep, Ciri and Cavalier and many more have been treated unfairly, if i didn't care about it i wouldn't say anything about it.When i shared concerns on the staff member ignoring me after they attacked me for saying something they did not appriciate i had to come with evidence...wich crazy assed person asks someone to come with evidence for their staff using the ignore feature from a member who doesn't have the ability to show them even after they came with blatant evidence on the staff member attacking me and not responding to me quoting thrm while they did respond to others quoting them. It doesn't take a genius to figure you can easily bypass the ignore feature by clicking "View post" when you want to see what the member you put on ignore posted. It's crazy! Fun fact is that i didn't even report the person but they made it look like a report and they ignored my question that i wanted this to be brought to the backroom that staff shouldn't ignore members!I almost ended up losing my shit because of the miscommunication caused on their side and gave up.

I've also reported the mod who kept baiting me after i asked them for an explanation why they hid my posts seconds after i posted it and they ignored it in one of the very threads in their forum. They blatantly troll called when they told me my simple "are you kidding me?" would generate too many reports and what not while i'm pretty sure they only did it because they didn't like the way i responded to another person in the same thread. They kept on baiting the other member too who confronted them with not hiding other people's posts while they did hide mine wich appearantly was something that ticked the mod off.

When the other member confronted the mod with their behavior towards blatant TOS breaking posts they kept on baiting the member who confronted them by lashing out personal attacks and such while hours later ending up hiding my posts giving me a "f*ck you!" type of half assed warn for vig modding and flaming/trolling wich is obvious proof they were blatantly pissed at me confronting them with their own BS.The warn was given my the same mod trolling members in their own forum when comfronted with their behavior in that thread!
I reported the mod for the exact same thing they did and appealed my warn, i'm pretty sure my appeal will be denied (they are taking WEEKS to respond to emails) and the mod will still continue to be a mod and i'll keep on getting stickys on how not to kill myself while covering themselves with more red tape. What can i do? The BOD won't do shit about it because they don't care.One of them litterly told me they don't care about what happens in the backroom as they don't check the backroom.Yes, you read that one right.They don't check what admods do to their own site!

I've got the evidence, I highlighted posts that were blatantly TOS breaking but all i get in return are more sticky's, more coddling and more "Dude, it's not the way you think it is!" type of responses. I can't even stand looking at AVEN Staff destroying members like that. If they are a member here, let them come look at the damage they are causing to others with their own misconduct, if members come here let them see how AVEN Staff messes with their safety issues and other concerns regarding them using their own bias and inconsistency. There are plenty more currently suffering from mental health issues because of what AVEN has done with them. The very posts on this thread in apos are the very result of the way AVEN sees their own members.I've noticed that since i left AVEN, my health is slowly starting to get much better because i know now i have no reason to go back there anymore.I honestly wish they could just delete the account instead of letting it float around in the banned member group but i have over 9k posts so they won’t do it, they’ve just blanked it and banned it.

I never tell anyone about AVEN even if i know they are asexual because i don't want them to end up to the point they will have to seek help to recover from the damage AVEN has caused to their mental health, it's definetly not worth it. I've still got a long way into trusting people again but for now i never EVER trust anyone who claims to have a heart for the site while they continue to destroy other member's personal values. Like i said: I'm too broken to give a shit about what others may think who read my sob story, I can definetly say that one. I'm glad you have no backroom though, this is the first site i've encountered that doesn't screw their own members behind the scenes.

User avatar
Lia
Regular Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Lia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 am

Okie dokie. Let's get a few things straight, shall we?

Bryan wrote:Fun fact is that i didn't even report the person but they made it look like a report and they ignored my question that i wanted this to be brought to the backroom that staff shouldn't ignore members!I almost ended up losing my shit because of the miscommunication caused on their side and gave up.

Yeah see, there was a discussion going on about this very same thing while you were on DT. And YOU EVEN COMMENTED ON IT. So what other discussion did you want staff to have in regards to this? Serious question.

Bryan wrote:I've also reported the mod who kept baiting me after i asked them for an explanation why they hid my posts seconds after i posted it and they ignored it in one of the very threads in their forum. They blatantly troll called when they told me my simple "are you kidding me?" would generate too many reports and what not while i'm pretty sure they only did it because they didn't like the way i responded to another person in the same thread. They kept on baiting the other member too who confronted them with not hiding other people's posts while they did hide mine wich appearantly was something that ticked the mod off.

When the other member confronted the mod with their behavior towards blatant TOS breaking posts they kept on baiting the member who confronted them by lashing out personal attacks and such while hours later ending up hiding my posts giving me a "f*ck you!" type of half assed warn for vig modding and flaming/trolling wich is obvious proof they were blatantly pissed at me confronting them with their own BS.The warn was given my the same mod trolling members in their own forum when comfronted with their behavior in that thread!
I reported the mod for the exact same thing they did and appealed my warn, i'm pretty sure my appeal will be denied (they are taking WEEKS to respond to emails) and the mod will still continue to be a mod and i'll keep on getting stickys on how not to kill myself while covering themselves with more red tape. What can i do? The BOD won't do shit about it because they don't care.One of them litterly told me they don't care about what happens in the backroom as they don't check the backroom.Yes, you read that one right.They don't check what admods do to their own site!


I don't even know where to begin. Let's start here:
I explained why I hid your post.
If an Admod PM's you and says "your post could be considered trolling", that's not the same as a member troll calling another member. We're doing our jobs, you know, explaining why your post was hidden or why you were warned, or why you shouldn't have posted the thing in the first place. Your other option is to simply have the post disappear with no explanation but I don't think you'd really like that much, yeah? Yeah.
I was very clear in your warn text why you were warned. If you were unclear, you could have PM'd with questions, or any other Admod, too, if you didn't want to speak with me. That's cool. I get it. I wouldn't want to speak with the mod who warned me, either.
Not sure why you emailed your appeal, rather than PM'd? But in any case, I will poke Admods again to finish a draft and send it out today as it shouldn't take this long to send any response.



Bryan wrote:I've got the evidence, I highlighted posts that were blatantly TOS breaking but all i get in return are more sticky's, more coddling and more "Dude, it's not the way you think it is!" type of responses. I can't even stand looking at AVEN Staff destroying members like that. If they are a member here, let them come look at the damage they are causing to others with their own misconduct, if members come here let them see how AVEN Staff messes with their safety issues and other concerns regarding them using their own bias and inconsistency. There are plenty more currently suffering from mental health issues because of what AVEN has done with them. The very posts on this thread in apos are the very result of the way AVEN sees their own members.I've noticed that since i left AVEN, my health is slowly starting to get much better because i know now i have no reason to go back there anymore.I honestly wish they could just delete the account instead of letting it float around in the banned member group but i have over 9k posts so they won’t do it, they’ve just blanked it and banned it.


So, as I've said over and over, ToS is written in a way that leaves much open to interpretation. You were free to interpret the ToS in your own views when you were a Mod, especially had you chosen to solo-mod your forums. That leaves more room for appeals as the solo mod who sent the warn must abstain from the appeal if one comes in. I'd say more about this particular thread that you're hot over, but you seem too report happy for my tastes so I'll just leave you with no further explanation, mainly to save wasting Admin time :)

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:36 am

Lia wrote:Okie dokie. Let's get a few things straight, shall we?

Bryan wrote:Fun fact is that i didn't even report the person but they made it look like a report and they ignored my question that i wanted this to be brought to the backroom that staff shouldn't ignore members!I almost ended up losing my shit because of the miscommunication caused on their side and gave up.

Yeah see, there was a discussion going on about this very same thing while you were on DT. And YOU EVEN COMMENTED ON IT. So what other discussion did you want staff to have in regards to this? Serious question.

Bryan wrote:I've also reported the mod who kept baiting me after i asked them for an explanation why they hid my posts seconds after i posted it and they ignored it in one of the very threads in their forum. They blatantly troll called when they told me my simple "are you kidding me?" would generate too many reports and what not while i'm pretty sure they only did it because they didn't like the way i responded to another person in the same thread. They kept on baiting the other member too who confronted them with not hiding other people's posts while they did hide mine wich appearantly was something that ticked the mod off.

When the other member confronted the mod with their behavior towards blatant TOS breaking posts they kept on baiting the member who confronted them by lashing out personal attacks and such while hours later ending up hiding my posts giving me a "f*ck you!" type of half assed warn for vig modding and flaming/trolling wich is obvious proof they were blatantly pissed at me confronting them with their own BS.The warn was given my the same mod trolling members in their own forum when comfronted with their behavior in that thread!
I reported the mod for the exact same thing they did and appealed my warn, i'm pretty sure my appeal will be denied (they are taking WEEKS to respond to emails) and the mod will still continue to be a mod and i'll keep on getting stickys on how not to kill myself while covering themselves with more red tape. What can i do? The BOD won't do shit about it because they don't care.One of them litterly told me they don't care about what happens in the backroom as they don't check the backroom.Yes, you read that one right.They don't check what admods do to their own site!


I don't even know where to begin. Let's start here:
I explained why I hid your post.
If an Admod PM's you and says "your post could be considered trolling", that's not the same as a member troll calling another member. We're doing our jobs, you know, explaining why your post was hidden or why you were warned, or why you shouldn't have posted the thing in the first place. Your other option is to simply have the post disappear with no explanation but I don't think you'd really like that much, yeah? Yeah.
I was very clear in your warn text why you were warned. If you were unclear, you could have PM'd with questions, or any other Admod, too, if you didn't want to speak with me. That's cool. I get it. I wouldn't want to speak with the mod who warned me, either.
Not sure why you emailed your appeal, rather than PM'd? But in any case, I will poke Admods again to finish a draft and send it out today as it shouldn't take this long to send any response.



Bryan wrote:I've got the evidence, I highlighted posts that were blatantly TOS breaking but all i get in return are more sticky's, more coddling and more "Dude, it's not the way you think it is!" type of responses. I can't even stand looking at AVEN Staff destroying members like that. If they are a member here, let them come look at the damage they are causing to others with their own misconduct, if members come here let them see how AVEN Staff messes with their safety issues and other concerns regarding them using their own bias and inconsistency. There are plenty more currently suffering from mental health issues because of what AVEN has done with them. The very posts on this thread in apos are the very result of the way AVEN sees their own members.I've noticed that since i left AVEN, my health is slowly starting to get much better because i know now i have no reason to go back there anymore.I honestly wish they could just delete the account instead of letting it float around in the banned member group but i have over 9k posts so they won’t do it, they’ve just blanked it and banned it.


So, as I've said over and over, ToS is written in a way that leaves much open to interpretation. You were free to interpret the ToS in your own views when you were a Mod, especially had you chosen to solo-mod your forums. That leaves more room for appeals as the solo mod who sent the warn must abstain from the appeal if one comes in. I'd say more about this particular thread that you're hot over, but you seem too report happy for my tastes so I'll just leave you with no further explanation, mainly to save wasting Admin time :)



Let’s see...news flash! MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED!!! I can’t PM on a deactivated account, i can only email, second: If you cared so much to run over here and defend yourself then why didn’t you when i confronted you with it on AVEN? Oh, and since you’re saying i’m a report happy ex admod, ex DT (don’t we just love calling people out on their past) (Thank God i didn’t tun for any more positions in the past) (once a criminal always a criminal) you could have prevented the “happy reports i’m so hot on” if you actually took the time and discuss stuff with the member rather telling them after calling them a troll/ignoring their message while you advice them to PM you on a DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT! Oh wait! My “boo do you boo” comment BEFORE my acccount was DEACTIVATED wasn’t good enough to respond to! But i might aswell try taking a swahili course because that’s far more interesting then trying to explain to an unwilling admod why their rethoric doesn’t even make sense.But that’s admods to you: Blatantly ignoring you while they continue to coddle you while they ignore the shit out of you rather then facing their own stupidity” I’ll ignore you and call you stupid while i’ll poke the rest to come with a response” and then you wondercwhy i’m too report happy for your taste.lol

Oh and Ps: You can’t obviously troll call people by example buut that’s just what i quote from the TOS (say: “Stop Trolling for Christ’s sake”, “You do you boo””one mean spirited comment”) wich is incredibly inflammatory (again troll calling, calling others mean spirited) also (weren’t mods supposed to post a 100% non inflammatory posts? Hmmm) or “Bryan don’t vig mod!” Oh! Btw, we carefully reviewed the reports!” (WHOA! BREACHING ALERT!!) red flags written all over warn, ex admod blah blah.Does that make sense to you? It doesn’t to me. It would if it would have just been: “Bryan, don’t vig mod, leave the modding to us” also: “Don’t be a bitch again, ok?” But that obviously wasn’t the “clearly explained” case.

I’ll gladly waiste admin time when i have blatant proof (screenshots and whatnot) to point out the obvious.Fact that mods decided to ignore my appeal because it wasn’t PMed to them, (DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT!!) says alot on how mods view members concerns. Good that i left AVEN, they’ll probaly gonna use the artillery on my (DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT!) now they poked their nose in here lol....i won’t be surprised if that doesn’t happen! Blatantly telling me i should have pmed my appeal on my (DEACTIVATED!!!) account after they explain in their own site info post tell to contact via admod email if i’d ever wanted to appeal my warn as i assume mods know banned members (YES! OMG I’M BANNED! wait..suspended!) I can’t pm them. Lol. An admin DID respond when i emailed them so, what the heck are you talking about?!

Good grief. I already know the answer of my appeal too without reading the draft! I’m also sure i’ll be nuked for what i say on Apos buuut that’s how admods roll y’all! I don’t care about that one anymore. Your post is the exact proof of what i say happens in admods. Fact that you’re gonna poke the backroom after running over here says alot on what i said earlier about mods coming over here to take on other sites using AVEN law.My name must have gone over Skype alot lately, I assume. Go ahead, keep on ruining more members on Apos, so the admin here can see why it’s best to stay away from AVEN wich is close to the seventh pit of hell thanks to some staff members.Thank God i managed to crawl out before completely drowning in it.

Oh yes: I DID COMMENT on the discussion where you people obviously admitted you were using the ignore feature on members thus wanted a to legalise ignoring them but as a result YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT! Remember? DT and PT stay out of the admods kitchen?? Assuming y’all don’t suffer from amnesia i find it quite amusing you don’t even recall you saying me and another exadmod/DT/w/e y’all cannot do that. “Psst: Why don’t you become a admod again if you wanna say something Bryan?” Oh wait: admods don’t like being told they can’t do X Y or Z by other staff members who don’t have the color green because that’s messed up! Members can’t ignore mods/DT AND PT but mods/DT AND PT want to ignore members! Yay? In the meanwhile staff keeps on making you look like an ass while they shout: “BUT WE DID DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!1” “Why are you crying!??!!?!!” Hilarious huh?

Thank God i can freely speak without anyone touching stuff they don’t appriciate while they tell me how i run my forum as an ex mod and ex DT about a year and a few months ago and bla bla bla. And then people wonder why my mental health almost crashed lol.I was a mod about a YEAR ago and yet people still like to pretend i’m some mod lol.I was a mod untill like..july last year or something? Seems like your past will always haubt you on and off AVEN.
I didn’t know hell would follow me on another site btw, so i’d kindly like to request you and your team mates ready to come attack people here to leave me alone, please and thank you.:)

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 am

Oh and another thing: When someone comments on Staff ignoring members and the majority goes: BOOO! But i wanna do it because of harrassment!!! KNOWING members do not have permission to ignore them, (you as a ex admin should know that since you liek to rock the ex staff boat) then i’m quite not surprised Staff CONTINUES to ignore members KNOWING members can’t ignore Staff! I say something about it and y’all go: BUT YOU ALREADY COMMENTED ON IT!!1 (plus an admin told me: “NOBODY HAS ANYONE ON IGNORE!! Plz come with screenshots!”) but Staff members comment on others they don’t have on ignore while “Gasp!” ignoring the ones they have on ignore! Because..harrassment dude!

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out NOTHING was done with my concerns (or happy reports as you call them) so yeah, I keep on reporting, pointing out the obvious and mods keep on coming here to lash at me while being in denial and we all live long and prosperous in the merry go circle jerk driving me crazy but i shall send deactivated pms to the admods on my deactivated account because they don’t seem to figure emails!..... BTW, i’m uncomfortable so PM me if i went out of line so I won’t be nuked in orbit by the artillery from AVEN (that was sarcasm) Live long and prosper and let the broken mental health ship continue to crash as a result of Captain Ahab and Captain Obvious throwing rocks while chanting “BOOO!” “Y’all are a nuisance!” “I shall continue to reduce you to ashes!!”

Are you kidding me? I really hope y’all are because this almost looks like a cruel joke.

User avatar
KAGU143
Administrator
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby KAGU143 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 am

:( :( :(
I hate to see conflict, hostility and ever-escalating levels of misunderstanding taking place within small groups which really should be united rather than divided. I know it happens, but I don't have to like it . . .

Basic rules 101 for supervising any online forum should include the following: Mods and admods can neither be ignored by members NOR can they ignore any members, no matter the provocation. I find it hard to believe that any forum would allow that to happen.

Anyway, for what it's worth, Bryan, if email is a hassle you could always use Apositive's PM system to contact Lia as an AVEN representative, now that it appears that she's active on the site.

I wish I could do more, but I'm basically just sitting on the sidelines and feeling bad about the whole situation.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

User avatar
Lia
Regular Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Lia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 pm

1. Didn't know you deactivated your account. It's not a thread in Admods I follow. So yeah. That's a thing.
2. What? Okay so you confronted me on AVEN, in a thread, in Site Comments. And I answered your posts. And you circled back to everything you said before I answered. So...what was there to answer again, if I already answered concerns? Not following.
3. ... You ARE a past Admod and past DT member so...? And it was relevant to what I was typing this morning... So yeah. I'm unsure of what the problem is here. I'm an ex-Admod, ex-TT, ex-Training Admin... Just like I'm female and a substance abuse counselor? Stating facts is offensive now?
4. So see, you want this report thing 2 ways. You wanted me to "discuss" reports with you, yet you complained that reports are supposed to be confidential. Contradictory things are contradictory.
5. I didn't ignore you because I don't give a shit or whatever. I didn't answer you because anything I had to say would have broken Code of Conduct at least, Terms of Service at most. I value my Admod position too much to throw it away so...I just followed the "if you don't have anything nice to say..." rule of thumb. Sorry?
6. Yeah. YOU are the one who essentially said, "you do you". Those words didn't come out of my mouth toward you, they came out of my mouth to paraphrase your words. And even if I had said "cool, you do you, boo"...that's not really against the ToS or CoC. At least in my eyes. Other Admods might disagree depending on the context. I don't really plan to put that theory to the test, though.
7. Okay. Lemme straighten this out: YOU SUBMITTED 95% OF THE REPORTS IN THAT THREAD AND THEREFORE I WAS TELLING YOU I SAW YOUR REPORTS, DUDE, SO STOP BREAKING TOS SO YOU DON'T GET WARNED. Was that clear enough? I didn't breach - YOU KNEW YOU REPORTED POSTS SO I CONFIRMED THAT I REVIEWED THEM. I didn't tell you if action was taken or not. I wouldn't ever do that. Cuz breaching would get me kicked out of Admods forever. I like Admods right now. I'm good.
8. Admods didn't ignore the appeal. Admods got caught up in drafting phase. The reply has been sent out to you.
9. I didn't tell you "You should have PM'd". I said I didn't understand why you didn't PM the appeal - you know, because I didn't know you'd deactivated. Now I understand. I also said (paraphrasing) "I'll poke Admods about sending out the response". And I did. And they did. So are we good on this front?
10. Your post(s) here were never mentioned in Admods (see, not breaching because I didn't say what WAS discussed in Admods, just saying something wasn't, so there's nothing to breach) other than me saying, in your appeal thread, "Hey. Jayce said on Apos he hasn't gotten his response yet. This needs to be sent." Because that's the truth of it, right? You said something here along the lines of "I haven't gotten a response to my appeal yet". Since I had to abstain from the appeal thread, I wasn't following it - I assumed it was sent out previous to reading that sentence.
11. I actually don't remember the ignore thread because I didn't really comment on it - it wasn't something I felt strongly on either way. You did, and others did. I'd say I'm sorry you felt your opinion was stomped out, but I don't think you'd believe me. I'm sorry anyway.
12. TBH, the only time I've ever called someone out on being in a thread they weren't supposed to be in is when DT/PT were in report threads. I don't ever remember you being in a report thread as DT so...I can't comment on the rest of your rant in that last paragraph.
13. I wasn't attacking. You said inaccurate things, and now you're saying "let me say these inaccurate things and you guys just stfu about it!". But that's not how it works. Because you're running people through the mud without telling the full truth (and yeah, you feel as though your truth is the full truth but let's be honest: there are always 3 sides to a story, and someone can pick apart more of the truth with 2 sides than just 1, yeah?). So yeah.
14. So this ignoring staff thing. It has to be approved by the rest of staff (afaik) and if someone can prove a staff member has them on ignore without permission, that'd be breaching code of conduct. Why do you (the "victim") need proof? Because it's a you said-they said. You say they do, they say they don't, and anyone who's been an Admod knows we don't warn or destaff or anything else without proof of something being done. Usually that proof is a post or a PM or a message in chat. Someone having someone else on ignore... That's harder to prove. I don't remember if you can see who has who on ignore in the ACP, it was never something I looked at. But I would assume you cannot as you stated Admins asked you for proof of your claim.
15. You can't really know what happened with staff reports? Or any reports, but especially staff. Maybe I was brought up for review and had the TT give me a talking to? Maybe I was nudged. Maybe I was just brought for review. Maybe none of those things. Maybe I wasn't reviewed but TT still spoke to me. There are so many possibilities when it comes to staff that you can't be certain of anything, other than Admins received the report, discussed it, and voted on whether or not to bring it to the team.


Kagu: 99% of the time, Admods cannot ignore members. There are very specific circumstances where it may be discussed to allow the team member to ignore the other user. Most times this is documented harassment on AVEN. I can't go into much more but I think I've only ever seen 1 request for this in my time as an Admod starting in 2013. I also apologize for pushing along conflict.

Jayce: If you would like to send me PM's via Apos rather than via Admod email, you're welcome to. I'm unsure if you have staff on Skype still but that's another option if you do to get a faster response time.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:50 pm

KAGU143 wrote::( :( :(
I hate to see conflict, hostility and ever-escalating levels of misunderstanding taking place within small groups which really should be united rather than divided. I know it happens, but I don't have to like it . . .

Basic rules 101 for supervising any online forum should include the following: Mods and admods can neither be ignored by members NOR can they ignore any members, no matter the provocation. I find it hard to believe that any forum would allow that to happen.

Anyway, for what it's worth, Bryan, if email is a hassle you could always use Apositive's PM system to contact Lia as an AVEN representative, now that it appears that she's active on the site.

I wish I could do more, but I'm basically just sitting on the sidelines and feeling bad about the whole situation.


Oh no way! I’m not gonna contact Lia on Apos because she comes running here to attack while she’s STILL an Admod.There is a golden rule in admods you shall not go after members offsite as an AVEN representative and she’s exactly doing that.No need to PM her over Apos because of her attitude here as an AVEN representative. I have all grounds to bring this up too judging their own COC but i won’t do that as they’ll red tape it again as usual. Also, they must have been complaining in the backroom because the admods emailed me again with a stupid ass excuse to keep the warn in place, such miscommunication BS that took them almost TWO weeks to respond to.(they did it twice to make sure it arrived XD) I’m sure that if i didn’t complain they would still let the draft float in the backroom.
I told you they like using AVEN law on Apos!

Yeah, Staff should NEVER EVER ignore members but in that thread some Staff members OPENLY ADMITTED to have members on full ignore, some claimed to ignore signatures because of “eye sensitivity” wich is pure nonsense because they should also check if signatures aren’t breaching TOS but they aint doing that one! I’ve been yelling they couldn’t do that but they STILL ignore people as if today and still are in Staff. Others advocated to ignore members because of harrassment..(btw if you’re harrassed don’t let Admods handle it as they rather like to nuke you in orbit rather then taking your privacy in account!) Don’t believe me? Ask the DT to declass that ignore thread and you’ll see it yourself (there could be a possibility they hide the involved posts) but you can clearly see the shit leaking out of that thread. When i brought it up again they refused to discuss it lol. I’m pretty sure they chant nasty shit about me on Skype too because i advocate for transparancy, consistency and higher standards to be upheld, but yeah. Captain Obvious rather prefers to keep Captain Ahab happily chasing that stupid whale rather then actively doing something about Captain Ahab going apeshit while chasing that whale. AVEN staff coming here lashing out hostile responses is the very proof ex AVENITes can’t find any peace after leaving AVEN wanting to vent about the misconduct happening there (the very misconduct causing AVEN members to leave!) the artillery will come shoot you down before you can blink your eyes :) my mental health has been screwed because of this BS they have been causing, I don’t care, just let them come here and keep on showing why AVEN is no place to go to for the sake of SANITY.If i get a warn on AVEN for speaking out here i’ll take it with stride because if i can at least achieve mods obviously running here to defend them selves, then my message has been worth it. Not that i care what happens to my account, I wish they would just delete it instead of keeping it so they can continue to nuke it in orbit.

(I’m pretty sure they check this thread often to watch the shit me and other members bring out so they can come back and defend themselves)

User avatar
Lia
Regular Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Lia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:04 am

You can vent about misconduct. Just don't lie while doing it. If you feel you were wronged, you have every right to feel that way. Don't twist facts to suit your narrative. That's what brought me to respond to your posts here, Jayce.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:44 am

Lia wrote:You can vent about misconduct. Just don't lie while doing it. If you feel you were wronged, you have every right to feel that way. Don't twist facts to suit your narrative. That's what brought me to respond to your posts here, Jayce.


Can you please do me a favor and stop using my old AVEN name here? I'm not a member of your site anymore. If you want to gain respect then stop digging up old cows out of the gutter because some (like me) would love to move along from it and yeah, it's not a crime to request that even it's just a simple matter of me getting a new nickname or is this a new trend since you mods like to call people out on their past (socks), names and whatever else you can find out about them. Buut whatever, I'm not expecting AVEN Admods to come in here and be respectful to members offsite given i've seen quite the experience with that.So go ahead and do whatever you like, I don't care as you obviously don't care about people's boundaries either.
Second, you're not an admod here so you can't dictate me or anyone else who uses this site for that matter what we should or shouldn't vent about or what we are or aren't allowed to feel, or think even.It’s that simple.

Also, if you accuse people of lying it will be your word against theirs, do keep that in mind when you accuse others again or when you say people are twisting things you have zero proof on. I don't blab nonsense i cannot proof knowing myself, like i pointed out: I do take screenshots and save everything i can use as an evidence to proof my points. I do know the names of those who have members on ignore, and of those who want to ignore members.
I know exactly who advocated to be able to use the ignore feature and why as i’ve been there when that discussion took place.Shall i name the thread? Shall i name names? Nope, that’s “Breaching”. Admods are well aware Members do not have permission to ignore Admods but admods want to ignore members harrassing them? That’s quite anti CoC, isn’t it? Telling members they can’t ignore you but you want to ignore them because of “Gasp” Harrassment!? Lol.And you say i make it up? That’s quite Funny.Especially because you say admods can never ignore members. But harrassment dudes! “Allow us to ignore you if you insist on ignoring us!” That’s al i’m saying. But that’s too “twisty” for some admods’ taste.I tried ignoring Staff members but my permissions clearly said i can’t so the “Boo, harrassment ,special cases” jibba jabba is quite astonishing if you ask me.Like i said before: Make members permission so that they can use the ignore feature on staff or stop using the ignore feature on members untill you step down. Or the members will keep pointing out why it’s wrong to even suggest such silly things.You're staff, you know members can NEVER EVER ignore you untill you step down. Or get thrown out.I brought this up again when i saw a PT member using the ignore feature after they attacked me, to get the team to discuss why they should not EVER use the ignore feature, As i expected: it got twisted and blown into a report.Yay! Kinda fun, yes? I don't think so.You people did think so, I didn't.

Mind you, I've been in the backroom long enough when you were a part of the unhappy ex admod bunch flaming us newbie admods for something that happened ages ago. (higher standards thread, PT call out thread, slandering the team in this thread)
Me and some of my ex team mates have been fighting to get the shit down in the backroom with a brand new anti bullying clause along with another bunch of things you people kept complaining about when I was the one sticking out my neck when everyone else (I don’t blaim them) didn't even want to touch the shit you guys poured out on us in that thread and again in this thread) (Social media director leaving because she was bullyed and locked out of her social media account(s) by the lot commenting on her not doing anything at all, me sticking out my neck to get social media rolling again including the social media director being contacted by some who knew her in person) Yup, that's my work (while you people kept on booing us) and that of the others that stepped down when we saw it was no use to stay because whatever we did it was never ever good enough for the unhappy ex admod bunch! (Minus the mental damage we ended up with) But that’s another story.Fact they let you guys become trainers was a miracle on it’s own after what the ex admod happy bunch put them trough.Nobody but Pook actually took the time to apologise, that says quite alot don’t you think? Yeah. I'd say that too.Let's see what I have done along with my ex-team mates: Anti-bullying clause, New social media director, Discussion on how to handle toxcity on AVEN, how to make sure nonbinary Gender individuals have a safe space to discuss their gender ID without being in fear of being slandered by the lot. (Gender ban, Gender becoming a T&S ish type of forum, not that it helped much in the end but okay), how can the team deal with transphobia just to name a few.Quite alot, don't you think? Mmhmm. I have every right to complain about misconduct the way i do, Yes? You don't think so? That's fine, I say i do have that right.

My point is: I’d hate to see that hard work going to shit because people like to bulldozer member morale while letting Captain Ahab chase down and destroy moby dick for eating a leg rather then keeping the whale where it belongs: Happily swimming around in the big ocean.I'm just saying, when i say something, I make sure i say it the right way so stop implying everyone else but you doesn’t know the truth, or likes to twist things.That looks silly.The evidence i’m talking about is right there in the backroom, declass and in your forum. Quit denying it isn’t or implying that i’m making up bed time stories.I’m just saying: I know exactly what i’m talking about.Just like you who claims you know what you’re talking about.The past is the past, but i’m just saying.I've been in the DT declassing all the crap the team put people trough, not only on AVEN but also on other sites. *Cough* As-ns *Cough*, yeah.


One thing: You represent AVEN, even on here so you should be aware these comments are unacceptable offsite thus people can report them on AVEN with all the consequences.Last: I have asked you multiple times to stop so can you please do so and let me finish my conversation with KAGUI because i was talking to them, I believe. Not to you. It's kinda creepy You come waltzing in with your artillery of accusations, I request you to leave me alone and you keep waltzing back with more artillery to defend you're rethoric on why Bryan is a sick twisted Bitch wich doesn't look cool while all Bryan wants is for you to let him be so he can finish his conversation as some sort of a therapy to deal with what you people have put him trough on AVEN. If your genuine reason is that you'd like to help Bryan instead of accusing him for being a sick and twisted Bitch then mutual respect is much better then the latter. We were just having a fine conversation untill you butted in turning it into another cool episode of the Dr Phil show. Please leave us alone. I'm willing to speak but not if you keep on disrespecting me, period.I did not say you are lying, I did not say you twist things, did I? Exactly, yeah.That's exactly disrespectful and I don't appriciate that.Don’t imply things that aren’t true, don't disrespect others you'd like to gain respect from.

Also you’re implication of me “forcing” you admods to breach is quite ridiculous, if you know that i’m aware of what the backroom does then why assuming that? Sounds quite contradictory don’t you think? (Given the fact you warned me for trolling and flaming your message here totally contradicts the one you gave me on the warn, Again: "Don't lie" "Stop twisting things to suit your narrative" "You're too report happy for my taste" "You sling people trough the mud", do i need to go on?) Please don’t go there.Please, don't.
I don’t need you to tell me the ins and outs of the backroom as i know them (Don't we just love rocking that old boat?).Like i’ve said before: please do us a favor and leave us alone, we’re only trying to have a decent conversation without admods coming in to nuke us in orbit.

Kagui, sorry for the conflict here, my only intention was to talk to you about the things bothering me, I didn't expect the artillery to come waltzing in chanting how i should stfu. But yeah, like i said: I didn't expect anything else from AVEN lurking here but yeah, can’t prevent them from doing that one.

Edit: Im not sorry for posting what i did on Apos, I think AVEN deserves credits for damaging my mental health in a way it became even harder to fully accept myself :)

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:08 am

Precious admin time? They don't give a shit about their members. I've received 3 messages recently from admins saying they basically refuse to talk to me. So yeah, they don't care as long as their precious favourites are catered to :D
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:08 am

Ciri wrote:Precious admin time? They don't give a shit about their members. I've received 3 messages recently from admins saying they basically refuse to talk to me. So yeah, they don't care as long as their precious favourites are catered to :D


LOL Ikr? Kinda funny when they ignore you, treat you like you’re the no1 enemy of the state to come waltzing in using heavy artillery in order to expect us to sit by the campfire singing Kumbaya with them :lol:

User avatar
Lia
Regular Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Lia » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:23 am

If you want to spout code of conduct or terms of service (AVEN's) to me, you should know them.

Saying you're lying about things isn't my word against yours - there's proof...on AVEN ;)

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:33 am

Hey Lia, pass on a message to the Declass team for me: I want my most recent report thread declassified. Leave the bit in where my privacy was breached.
Last edited by Ciri on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:41 am

Lia wrote:If you want to spout code of conduct or terms of service (AVEN's) to me, you should know them.

Saying you're lying about things isn't my word against yours - there's proof...on AVEN ;)


Right back at you.

Oh and one more thing: Never EVER accuse people of lying again because i’m not shy to point out why some left your team and why your team has screwed some members personal safety wich you guys love to breach *Points at Ciri* or members such as timewarp,Yato,Joe Parrish, Lord Grep who if i didn’t strongly advocate for him when i still was DT would have been a victim of you admods witch hunting him..do i need to continue? Oh! I almost forgot as-ns wich y’all classified as a *Gasp* hate site! Or when you were the one who rudely spoke to both me and some others who weren’t admods clearly getting into your “kitchen” fact that your still an admod after all you put us trough both here and AVEN is simply a proof there still is a shitberg in the backroom so big that it just leaks out of the backroom! Yay! buut yeah, i’m just saying! Proof is all over the backroom and in declass so there’s no point in denying it (i can imagine you’d love to since you guys aren’t that keen on owning up to your own mistakes, not even the BOD is interested in you people bringing your own site to shit) wich is also a reason why many people refuse to run or simply leave the team being totally burned out from trying to clean up the almighty shitberg leaking out of your own backroom!


Anyway, I’m not going to let anyone who has a staff position on AVEN for Gods sake who keeps on fishing out rude remarks to the members on their own territory to come here ruining things for people who just want to enjoy this site while it lasts.Keep that in mind next time you show up here or next time you decide to warn people for the very BS you did to others on AVEN where the admod babysitters keep on patting their team mates backs rather then letting them take responsibility for their own actions and you people wonder why AVEN keeps on losing members.I don’t blaim them. Am i glad you can’t hide this and my other posts you obviously don’t like either buut since you people like to witch hunt others for offsite content too i’ll just sit back and sing kumbaya while you guys burn and nuke my dead account in orbit :lol: no worries, my mental health has already gone to shit because of what the likes of you did to me when i was crazy enough to join your team.

I don’t hate all admods or staff even, there clearly are some good people in there who i respect and appriciate but there are just a few rotten apples causing others not even wanting to run for staff ! *Points at shockingly low parcipiation rate in AVEN staff elections* I don’t blaim them though as my two years in staff has definetly made me realise it’s better to post pretty pony pictures in JFF then joining the very wheel of pain that feeds that kingdom of madness called AVEN! If i get in trouble for this i’ll do it with stride because if i can at least prevent people from getting hurt by the lot of you then it’s definetly worth all the artillery i can get ;)

Apologies for all the editing folks, appearantly my shitposts here were discussed on AVEN so i might just make them look pretty while i’m at it!


PS: I find it quite hilarious people think all we ex staff members say of the backroom are “allegations” I’d love to reccommend them to have every single thread i mentioned above including the staff ignore thread declassed so they can see for themselves. ;)

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 pm

..
Last edited by Ciri on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

Bryan
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Bryan » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:47 am

Ciri wrote:*yawn* manipulative lying stalker running for moderator.

He'll fit right in.

I’m actually glad he is running because this way the admods will have alot of explaining to do on how they used your case as a reason to f*ck with both of you regardless the role both of you had in this case.

I’m so sorry about what has happened to you but they’ve also treated him unfairly just like they did with you. This is just a case of what goes around comes around for the admods and hopefully they will learn not to run their mouths without facing the consequences even if it happens out of the sight of regular AVEN members. I’ve always warned them to be careful so now he is running they’ve got alot to explain as soon as he is in the backroom.

Ciri
Mega Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Postby Ciri » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Oh no I think it'll be hilarious.

Admods had better hope they haven't discussed my thing back there haha.

And the other candidate got kicked off the team for calling me the biggest shit stirrer in Aven history. You know, if that had been said to my face, I'd have taken it as a compliment. Instead I've got somebody I call a friend saying bullshit like that behind my back.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.