Page 80 of 80

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 pm
by KAGU143
Ciri, the only reason anybody could say that you're the biggest shit stirrer in AVEN's history is if they have forgotten its history.

I can think of several that were legendary, including one that had a crush on one of the early admins and actually went so far as to stalk her in real life!
Another one really had it in for Kæth and wanted him to be kicked out of the back room - mainly because DJ had added him to the admod's team without there being an election (They had been planning to co-author a book on asexuality.) but also because Kæth nixed that person's idea of adding a dating forum to AVEN. That guy stirred shit almost daily, constantly criticizing the admods, DJ, the policies, you name it - never in such a way as to get a warning, and yet he wouldn't LEAVE.
We had a necrophile and a paedophile (two different people and at different times) who thought they should be included and took it very poorly when they were told otherwise.
We had a member who hacked the site in its early days and took it down for several days.
I could go on and on.

Don't let anybody tell you that you're a shit stirrer!
Maybe you're rotating it so it will make better compost, but that should be considered a valuable service!
:D :D

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:27 pm
by Bryan
Ciri wrote:Oh no I think it'll be hilarious.

Admods had better hope they haven't discussed my thing back there haha.

And the other candidate got kicked off the team for calling me the biggest shit stirrer in Aven history. You know, if that had been said to my face, I'd have taken it as a compliment. Instead I've got somebody I call a friend saying bullshit like that behind my back.

I was there when that happened and that was very unprofessional but thing is that nobody is interested in becoming a part of the team, they’re lucky if they can even find a candidate or two to run. I’m not surprised they are running though because they keep on doing that as soon as they get booted from the team!

You’re definetly not a shit stirrer Ciri because if they know their history well enough they’re past and current team mates have done some shit stirring themselves too. Calling people terrorists, openly saying they hate certain members, putting members on ignore for several reasons and working around it so they can continue ignoring them, Attacking members and easily getting away with it. I can name many more and they’re all still serving on the team! I trust you more then i’d ever trust any of those so called AVEN representatives who don’t even know the meaning of representing AVEN in a professional manner. They did deserve being booted for calling you that behind your back Unfortunatly the gates are right open whenever you’re off the naughty step. (If they don’t roast you first when trying to join their little niche again) because if they have to choose from teo bads they’ll probaly opt in for the best option.

Don’t let them get to you!

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 am
by Lia
You're speaking as though this has happened more than once with this candidate...and it hasn't. Just to clear that bit up for anyone interested.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:44 pm
by Bryan
Lia wrote:You're speaking as though this has happened more than once with this candidate...and it hasn't. Just to clear that bit up for anyone interested.

Ok, this candidate has been booted more then once from the team so don’t come here acting like it has happened only once...so unless you have anything useful to add to the discussion don’t come here making it look like everyone else but you have been lying under a rock making up fairy tales for all these years...It only makes you look stupid as a staff member.

Ergo, Nobody is interested in an AVEN Admod coming here playing the “You lie and i say the truth” game and if you know better your own COC prevents you from tripping over members on another site.

1. No personal attacks of other staff members on or off AVEN

Admods cannot use off-AVEN means of communication to attack, insult or otherwise harass other members of the staff. This includes, but is not limited to, Admods' meetings on skype. Mutual respect is fundamental for a positive environment to work in, and off-AVEN communications should not be used to cross the line without taking responsibility.
This rule also applies to admod's comments regarding AVEN members. Insulting members in the Admods Only forum or off AVEN is not acceptable. [This applies to all staff members]

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:14 am
by Lia
Bryan wrote:
Lia wrote:You're speaking as though this has happened more than once with this candidate...and it hasn't. Just to clear that bit up for anyone interested.

Ok, this candidate has been booted more then once from the team so don’t come here acting like it has happened only once...so unless you have anything useful to add to the discussion don’t come here making it look like everyone else but you have been lying under a rock making up fairy tales for all these years...It only makes you look stupid as a staff member.

Ergo, Nobody is interested in an AVEN Admod coming here playing the “You lie and i say the truth” game and if you know better your own COC prevents you from tripping over members on another site.

1. No personal attacks of other staff members on or off AVEN

Admods cannot use off-AVEN means of communication to attack, insult or otherwise harass other members of the staff. This includes, but is not limited to, Admods' meetings on skype. Mutual respect is fundamental for a positive environment to work in, and off-AVEN communications should not be used to cross the line without taking responsibility.
This rule also applies to admod's comments regarding AVEN members. Insulting members in the Admods Only forum or off AVEN is not acceptable. [This applies to all staff members]

When did these events happen, then? I'm aware of one. Tell me when the others happened. If you feel as though that would be breaching, you're free to PM me that information. I'm genuinely curious, I'm not being a snot about it.

Also, no one's harassing anyone, no one is attacking anyone, and no one is insulting anyone. People are putting out information that, from my research, is false. So I've put out counter information. I didn't call anyone names.

Also, one person can't speak for the whole :)

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:04 am
by Bryan
Lia wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Lia wrote:You're speaking as though this has happened more than once with this candidate...and it hasn't. Just to clear that bit up for anyone interested.

Ok, this candidate has been booted more then once from the team so don’t come here acting like it has happened only once...so unless you have anything useful to add to the discussion don’t come here making it look like everyone else but you have been lying under a rock making up fairy tales for all these years...It only makes you look stupid as a staff member.

Ergo, Nobody is interested in an AVEN Admod coming here playing the “You lie and i say the truth” game and if you know better your own COC prevents you from tripping over members on another site.

1. No personal attacks of other staff members on or off AVEN

Admods cannot use off-AVEN means of communication to attack, insult or otherwise harass other members of the staff. This includes, but is not limited to, Admods' meetings on skype. Mutual respect is fundamental for a positive environment to work in, and off-AVEN communications should not be used to cross the line without taking responsibility.
This rule also applies to admod's comments regarding AVEN members. Insulting members in the Admods Only forum or off AVEN is not acceptable. [This applies to all staff members]

When did these events happen, then? I'm aware of one. Tell me when the others happened. If you feel as though that would be breaching, you're free to PM me that information. I'm genuinely curious, I'm not being a snot about it.

Also, no one's harassing anyone, no one is attacking anyone, and no one is insulting anyone. People are putting out information that, from my research, is false. So I've put out counter information. I didn't call anyone names.

Also, one person can't speak for the whole :)


Wow you’re such a wonderful person to communicate with! I’d almost say it looks like i’m speaking swahili :D
First you call me a liar and now you’re telling me i’m putting out false information! And now you say you do none of that? Do you seriously think i’m born with stupid or something? That’s quite impressive!
I wonder what caused the obsession of you constantly putting me down as a liar as soon as i say one letter on apos? Who sent you? AVEN police?

I told you several times to quit harrassing me on apos...instead you keep on playing jackass with me while you keep on stirring the “BRYAN IS SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION SO I HAVE TO KEEP ON STATING TRUE FACTS!!!1” pot.Wich part is so incredibley difficult for you to understand? If you’re such a communicative genius you should know when not to cross the line. I’m quite surprised you still have no clue how to do that! That you’re still an admod is even more surprising!

BTW, I was talking to Ciri who i believe has requested you to have something declassed, did you get to that part or am i that interesting you can’t take your focus of me? :P

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 am
by Ciri
Yawn

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:10 am
by Bryan
Ciri wrote:Lia contacted me ages ago, I had my questions answered.

My problem is with the admod team and the BoD for outright calling me a liar over a) a conversation I still have open on my Skype between myself, MichaelD and Pook (which was denied to have ever taken place). B) going onto another website to get my details and saying they're allowed to stalk me because I'm a staff member. Also said it was absolutely fine if they stalked me to a medical support forum and read my personal medical stuff there.

Admods have overstepped the mark on multiple occasions and can't see that themselves.


Good she did.

When don’t they overstep the mark? It’s exactly what irritates me: Them having the audacity to constantly overstep the mark while playing jackass as soon as you confront them with their own behavior. I’m not surprised the admods and the BOD did that with you as i already see what some of them are capable of under the cover of the big green flag.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:01 pm
by Lord Grep
CIri No one went to another site to get your details. I worked out it was you CREATING the shit you were complaining about, and using as a reason to get AS-NS banned on AVEN. I worked it out because you were stupid enough to leave the damn carrier ID on the screenshot of AS-NS backroom. There were only three people from the UK on AS-NS at the time, and low and behold, guess what your IP as that user matched up with the carrier.

I then spent a huge amount of effort trying to disprove the lies you spread about me by handing over all the information I BLOODY put together in order to PROVE that you were lying.

I would not even be here, but others have highlighted this conversation, and I am sick and tired of hearing about you lying about me.

You spent the best part of a year stalking me, logging on to AS-NS under one username or another, and using various aliases in order to get as much dirt as you could. All of this because I knew a secret about you..

I wasn't going to say anything but as you are STILL fucking lying and string shit, and I am just so sick and tired of the amount of people you have managed to get to believe your utter Bullshit and the fact it just won't stop, that I feel that I have want to defend myself.

If you won't stop, that is fine, but you realise that THIS is public, and what you are doing is Libellous, and I have reached the end of my tether.. What you said in private to people is not something I can do anything about. BUT this is public. I never was even interested in you, other than getting you to stop lying to people, and making me out to be something I am not. Well done, you pulled off the "Listen and Believe" thing to a great effect. Accusing the person you spent so much of your life trying to ruin of the very thing you did yourself was genius.

The fact that you spend your life bitching about AVEN or AS-NS for sharing IP addresses is such a joke. You are complaining that the police caught you doing something illegal. Really.. Find another focus. Don't mention me, or what I am doing, and I'll leave you alone. I really want nothing to do with you what so ever but I will not put up with your endless campaign of dishonesty against me. Just STOP!

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:20 pm
by Lord Grep
OH and I agree AVEN sucks. The reason I stand for election is that I ain't going to change that from the outside. I believe strongly that peoples ideas and opinions should be respected as much as their gender, or sexuality. I think the organisation that represents asexuality should include all people, and not just the young, and easily offended.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:28 am
by Ciri
..
Ciri got minorly angry.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:04 am
by Ciri
....
Ciri tried to explain her perspective and got her approach wrong.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 am
by Lord Grep
That is NOT what happened. What happened was you made the damn thing come true with your BS. Help? You call creating socks that say nasty things about you, and then screenshotting the socs as evidence that AS-NS is harassing you, that I personally am attacking you? Some help. You helped me by reporting just about every post I made, and found some reason to be offended by it. And you tried to help by continuously lying about my actions.

You then sparked up this whole stalking BS. Jesus. Even your boyfriend had enough of your obsession with bringing me down. That was a funny post.

Conciquences? What consequences. The only shit I have to deal with is the fallout for your incessant lies. And at the end of the day what am I facing? I have no warnings on AVEN, I am standing for elections. (which is a lot of fun). AS-NS is picking up again, and finally thanks to a lot of people coming forward more and more people are learning the truth that I am not the person you tried to paint me as.

Sorry the rest of what you have written is a little incoherent for me to reply to, and it's pointless to waist my time on.

As this is now all public, I am going to approach a solicitor, I strongly suggest you do to, as I want to put an end to this BS. I tried just ignoring you. I tired going through various stupid AVEN crap. I have tried confronting you and asking you to stop, none of this has worked. I am there for only left with one last recourse.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:07 am
by Ciri
Ciri is depressed.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:49 am
by Ciri
Ciri doesn't want to discuss this post publicly right now.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 am
by Bryan
Ciri you really need to quit the suicidal and mental stuff, as much as you hate Grep he doesn’t deserve it to hear he is the reason why you want to off yourself.

This entire drama is the exact reason why AVEN staff should stay the hell out of other people’s business.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:14 am
by Ciri
Have you ever felt like you were drowning in reverse?

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:38 am
by Ciri
Wait wait wait.

You tried resolving it, Grep? Because I tried resolving it last year and got told you had slammed that door and wasnt interested.

Last October, I asked somebody to reach out to you and mediate a conversation between us but it never happened. I kept asking every other week until I had somebody say you were planning on stalking me at December meet ups. Then I gave up because to me that showed you weren't interested.

I'll extend that offer to you in person then, since maybe I can't trust other people to do it for me: talk to me, let's talk everything out and find a common ground. I'm not the horrible person people are portraying me as. I thought you weren't interested in a discussion of any sort. You, me and a neutral mediator. I genuinely think too many people got involved and we need to start listening to each other rather than other people.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am
by Lord Grep
I was told you wanted to talk, and I agreed to it, again and again, and said I was just fine with talking with you in mediation. I was then told that you had backed out of the discussion after my admittedly silly joke about attending a meeting. I was told that you were unwilling to talk.

I am fine with talking to you, though I really don't think you are "evil" etc, I have no idea why on earth you think I was stalking you when in my mind what you were doing was as close to stalking as it gets. I get the fact that in public you might want to save face, but I really don't understand why after everything you continue to tell people that I was this lying stalking and generally nasty person, when it just isn't true, and I have not done the things you continually accuse me of. From February last year I asked you again and again, and again to leave me alone, and just stop with this barrage of attacks and plots to bring me down. 80% of AVEN staff believe all the BS or at least think there is some truth in it, which just isn't right. I have very deliberately not mentioned your name, and I have also banned any discussion of you by name on AS-NS with the hope that this would blow over.

You want to talk to me that is fine. The end result better be a very public statement that I am innocent of what I have been accused of. I want to just more past this crap. I am perfectly willing to forgive and forget all this crap I just want an easy life. The one thing I won't do any more is just stand by and hope that people in positions of power within AVEN will do anything to help. I would rather not take legal action, but that is the only way I can see to stop this. You have damaged my reputation, and the reputation of the site I help run.

If you want to talk, I am happy to, but you and I both know the truth of the situation, so I am not sure what I can tell you other than what you already know. I had no interest in stalking you, or lying about you. I have never given two shits. I never wanted to do any harm to you, or anything else. I just wanted you to stop showing up on AS-NS as different socs, only to stir things up in order to prove your own delusions. Just think how things would have played out if I did not figure out it was you. AS-NS would have been outright banned from AVEN, and that is what you told other people was your plan. I have the damn logs of that one. Many people thought you went way too far, and they came to me with all the evidence and details.

Personally I hold a similar grudge to you against AVEN but for a different reason, and that is that the BoD knew the truth about what happened, and knew that I didn't do what I was accused of, and they let you go (even though you claim you stepped down) but they did nothing to inform everyone what the truth was, and now still I am accused of things I just didn't do, and I have a massive battle just getting accepted. Things are getting better and better though, as more and more people see the hipocracy of the way AVEN treated me, and AS-NS. I want to get elected to a moderator so I can actually bring about some change.

If we talk I don't think there is any point in having anyone else present as I want you just to be honest and not play to someone else prejudice. If you want to talk in public, then just come over to AS-NS and we can open up a hidden forum. Or however you want. But I really don't know what I can say that I haven't already said, and that is that I have not "stalked" you. I don't have an army of people that do things on my behalf. All I have had is about 15 people who have come to me on their own volition and informed me of what has been going on.

If you don't want to talk, and you don't want to retract your lies about me, then just do everyone a massive favour, and just drop it. I will go back to my corner of the internet, and you can stay on yours, and I won't mention it again, just as I have been doing all the time. You have kept this whole thing going for so long, and not me. I just want a peaceful life. I have, and have never had any interest in pursuing you in any way what so ever. TO stalk you, I would have to want something from you, and I really don't. But you do know that following me around and reading everything I write looking for things you can use against me IS STALKING. I have the logs showing you logging on to AS-NS every day for over 6 months, and please before you start trying to rebut this just remember I worked as a Network Administrator for over 20 years, and ran a successful ISP for 10 years. I know what I am doing with keeping logs, and tracking. It's not just about IP addresses, (though you didn't initially make any attempts to hide it) I used browser fingerprinting etc. This is NOT my first rodeo, as far as digital evidence gathering goes. You have no idea the level of proof I had to provide to prove beyond doubt that you were the person who was socking, and then claiming it was someone else, because you made such a good job of convincing people that I was this nasty piece of work, and you must have some great friends, because so many of them still stuck by you even after they learned that you had lied to them.

This HAS TO STOP CIri.. May be you would be mentally better if you could get me out of your head, and move on. to be really clear. I did NOT stalk you. I did NOT lie about anything that happened. I have done EVERYTHING I could to get you to stop all this, and clear my name without throwing you or any of the people who helped me out under the bus. I DONT have people doing things on my behalf. And for the record Toffington NEVER came to me asking for information. I dealt DIRECTLY with the same person you did on the BoD. It took me over 3 weeks of nearly full time work to prove that you were lying. ALL I want is for you to leave me and my name the f*ck alone. A really nice thing would be if you could publicly state that I am not the person you have made me out to be, but that isn't something I am hopeful of.

I really don't understand what motivation you think I must have for staling you. I am just not that minded. I have not and do not want anything from you at all. The only time you come up is when discussing the damage done to my reputation where I keep having to again and again deny accusations that you levelled.

I'll leave it at that for now. You want to talk. I am happy to. You don't want to, that's cool, just please stop lying to people about me, and making me about to be something I am just not.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:29 am
by Ciri
Cool, so before I left Aven I made an urgent request for the declass team to declass this. I intentionally asked them to leave my name in so that everybody knew what I had done and hoped that would be the end of it, they're the only recent ones that have my name included.

Note that I had informed people prior to this of my intention to leave the team.

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/159 ... -drafting/

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/160 ... -complete/

I did log in on an account most days (I wouldn't say every day because I went through a period of really bad Internet). I only had 1 sock, not 2. You can think Siri was me all you want but I'm not going to admit to something that isn't true. I know you've been telling people that account was mine though. I logged into a shared account to make sure you weren't pulling some crap against me. I received a screenshot in March showing that you were intending on posting private messages between us publicly. Those messages didn't contain anything that people didn't know. Everything had already been declassed years before, I'm just a private person, I don't react well to threats. Then you posted a thread titled 'The Truth About Ciri'. That pissed me off. Thank you for removing it though.

I'll accept that you didn't threaten to stalk me around the Internet but that other person certainly did. I didn't stick around to find out what happened to him. Think his name began with R. But you did know that he believed he had found me on that website and you did encourage that belief. You said something along the lines of that's definitely Ciri and she's a he? Pretending to be female on Aven. That individual wasn't me. He lived a little bit south of me and I was upset that a completely innocent person had been pulled into this. As I've said already, I don't like the look of S's, they hurt my eyes (I have visual differences), there's no way I would ever have a screen name beginning with S. Then there was that thing in December, it may have been a joke to you but giving the business with that completely innocent user, I took it seriously at the time.

Yes, I was trying to prevent your forum from becoming established because I didn't like the direction it was going in. Maybe I had observer bias and couldn't pick the good out and only saw the bad.

My actions were completely my fault. I've admitted what I've done and how looking back, my actions were perceived as malicious and that moving on from here it won't happen again. I did make a suggestion to come find me in a public forum but this was after that other member started talking about Siri, it was the only way I could think of at the time to get your forums attention away from innocent randomer on the Internet. The screenshot I sent admods did not include my post, it was you post and that other persons, my post came after that. That's not an excuse but I desperately wanted innocent people left out of this.

I'm not going to admit to anything I haven't done though. I will retract my statement that you, personally, were stalking me and I won't stand in the way of as-ns's future plans or establishment. From what I've heard, the forum has improved a lot.

That's an olive branch and a promise to stay out of your way.

I would like to know how you intend of treating members who are harassing people though. What will you do if a member comes to you and says 'I've found... On [forum name], I've been doing something to harrass them on behalf of as-ns's.' or something to that effect.

Can you see why saying you and cav were going to turn up to my meets would not have gone down well?

Thank you for banning mention of my name. I once offered you advice or help if you ever need it. That offer is still there.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:34 am
by Lord Grep
Look Ciri, This whole thing started when you stood for elections, and then you asked me to do things to rubbish other people standing, one in particular you fed me information about them so that I could bring them down a peg or two. There were other things you asked too.

After you got elected you turned on me, and got it in to your head that I needed your help, something I never asked for, and REPEATEDLY asked you to stop, and to please leave me alone. This was nearly 18 months ago now.

Then came the whole socking thing, and yeah I may have thought someone else was you too, but you are arguing over details, and saying "look your wrong"BUT I was very right about the main issue, and that was the socking you did do, and the lengths you went to to try and ruin me, and AS-NS.

The fucking stupid thing about this whole thing is that the ONLY times that AS-NS had content that was "harrasing" people they were written by Socs of AVEN moderators. Not just you.. There were three people who did this, and I am still dealing with that shit. Here is the thing that you really don't seem to understand, and neither does AVEN, and that was as soon as someone complained I( fucking removed them. Not cos you or anyone else kicked up a fuss, because it was the right thing to do. As I have said many times before AS-NS actually has a better record than AVEN. AVEN only gives out warnings, and bans, but for the most part the offending content stays put. AS-NS actually removes them.

How AS-NS works is of no concern to ANYONE other than it's members. I really do wish that people who have nothing to do with the site stop trying to dictate how AS-NS works, and worse lie again and again about the content, or it's management.

I will give you the concession that my joke about turning up for a meeting was ill thought out. In my defence I had been away from the internet for three months, and I just forgot how sensitive everyone was. I also thought (something that I think I said at the time) that if you actually met me face to face you might actually realise that I am a thinking, feeling human being, and perhaps see what effect your actions were having, but it was more than anything a joke. A very ill advised joke but still a joke. I'm sorry if that scared you. It was not my intention.

It baffles me that on the one hand you worry about AS-NS having public content that "bullies" or offends people, yet you are perfectly willing to create such content here, and have been more than happy with A+ hosting nasty personal and untrue things about me. It's ok for you to voice your hatred of me on one site, but it is not ok for me to even mention your name? You do realise that the rules that you brought in to kill off AS-NS will likely be used against this place? How stupid is that. Just for the record I really don't think AVEN has any business dictating what people write on sites that isn't AVEN, and it will make me very sad if anything happens to A+. I have nothing against this site at all. But look at the same double standards. It's fine to liable me, and attack me. But it's not ok for other people to write things on a site that I help run.

I can't promise you anything about AS-NS as I know people just don't seem to understand this but I DONT have any real power on AS-NS.. EVERYTHING is decided by the users, and I get outvoted way way way more times than I don't. AS-NS had more AVEN mods on the management board than none AVEN mods. I built AS-NS so that people could feel free to say what they want. Freedom of expression is important to me. All that said no one wants AS-NS to be a shit hole that's just about rubbishing people. As you have to admit people on AS-NS discuss things in a way more polite, and respectful way than on AVEN. There is hardly any personal attacks and the light, and EVERY time there was one, you and AVEN jumped all over us, even when it was shown that it was done by people wanting to shit on AS-NS... It seems so petty that people wanted to close down AS-NS so much that they invented their own nastiness in order to prove AS-NS was a "Hate Site". The whole thing is just a farce.

I really don't think anyone realises how much work and effort I put into AS-NS, and that it's got nothing what so ever to do with hatred. Some people just want a place where they can discuss things without being constantly accused of being some form of bigot etc. There are times when I just want to discuss ideas, and I want to do it with people who will give me the benefit of the doubt. I get that from AS-NS. I most definitely DONT get that from AVEN.

All that said I still defend AVEN when what is said is not correct. I am a fierce critic of the place, but not because I hate the place. I actually want it to change, and be more representative of the community as a whole, and I think the way it moderates, and is run encourages over moderation, and over reactions. But I see no reason to lie about the place, or stand by while other people misrepresent it, or things that happened.

Thank you for accepting in public the things you have. It means a lot to me. I only hope that the people who still think of me as a monster because of the lies that have been told get to read this, and who knows I might be able to just get on without having to constantly defend myself, or AS-NS. I really have a reputation which I did nothing to deserve, and one day I hope that changes..

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 pm
by Bryan
Ah, this actually confirms alot what i’m saying the entire time.
All this time i’ve been saying this hate campaign by AVEN Staff against AS-NS and Grep was going way too far but nobody wanted to listen and went all up against me.


Now that you’ve finally admitted the truth i hope all the others responsible will do the same thing. All this advocating i’ve done to prevent more damage because of this obsession towards Grep and As-NS.All this damage that i took trying to prevent this obsessive behavior from spiraling out of control, especially when you accused both Grep and Cav of stalking you.It all backfired on me causing me being forced to leave AVEN staff.

I’m glad i did what i did and i’ve done it with stride risking anything i had on AVEN now the truth has been confirmed.
I rather lose what i have then letting innocent people be the victim of this hate campaign.
I always knew this wasn’t right. I saw what this crap did to others who didn’t have anything to do with this obsession and wanted to move away from it.
All this obsessive slandering directed by both you, the other person, followed by all the others involved, this is the result of your choices.Exactly this.

AVEN Staff owes Grep a HUGE apology for ruining his reputation and damaging others along with it plus a statement clearing his name.I’m so glad to see you’re starting first, Ciri. I hope everyone else will follow your example because you two weren’t the only ones involved in this mess.
It takes one brave and mature person to own up and admit their mistakes.

If anyone ever dares to say i lie again i’ll be sure to take the appropriate measurements against this person because the evidence is right here.I’ll never EVER tolerate any BS from anyone again. Not after i know this.I’m glad the truth is out so everyone can read it and i truly hope stuff like this will never happen again.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:17 am
by Lord Grep
I might just second that... I don't think I did in my previous mail... Thank you Ciri.. Thank you for finally telling everyone the truth about me.. I doubt the people who are now so entrenched with their views about AS-NS, will think any differently now, however I thank you for letting go of this, and for saying so in public...

You might think I will be going round and saying "See Ciri is a liar", actually no. I am just relieved it's over, and the only thing I am saying is "See I am not a lying stalker" the difference is huge. I really have nothing against you Ciri. I never have. I really find it the easiest thing in the world to forgive. And it's not a pathetic religious forgiveness. I honestly forgive you for all this, I believe everyone has a reason why they do things, and I am sure you had one, just because I don't understand it doesn't make it not real.

I think I perhaps ranted on a bit yesterday when I should have thanked you for coming clean. I ask you to forgive me for that, As you might know, it's quite hard to get out of a certain mind set, but a long sleep has done the job.

You want to talk to me still about anything, I am still open to do so. I would ask that you don't try and "Help" me, as I really don't need any, help is something I believe should only be offered, or asked for, never given without consent. If I want help on something, believe me I will ask. But if you want to "Shoot the shit", or chat about anything I am still open to that.

In conclusion. Thank you for ending this. Thank you for having the courage to tell the truth in public. Sorry for not saying this yesterday. I am happy to move past this, I hold nothing against you what so ever. Oh and I am still cross with AVEN They really do owe me an apology..

Regarding that the other person who did the same thing who has emailed me privately admitting everything still refuses to come forward and admit what they did in public. They are still afraid they would loose their Mod position because of it. I could just publish my emails, but I really don't want to do that, I just want them to come clean.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 am
by Ciri
Thanks Grep, I forgive you too :) I have this incessant saving people thing, I guess. But I promise not to help you again unless you ask for it :p I have an Aven friend I've known since 2012 who has sat and watched me do some really stupid stuff over the years. His response is always 'Ciri, I know you mean well but your methods are still effing awful.'

I can truthfully say that nothing I did was intended to be malicious and I'm sorry it seemed like it was. I've since identified my saving people thing as both my biggest weakness and my biggest strength. Turns out that when it's focused, I'm very good at my new career path. I think I'll stick to answering medicines unanswered questions about butylcholinesterase disease :p (the inability of the body to break down anaesthetic). The Internet isn't for me.

Personally, I think too many people got involved in something that could have been sorted with a civil chat. We've seen how easily things can be fixed when we start talking to each other rather than about each other.

I, too, still have beef with Admods. I don't take people lying to my face very well. Telling everybody that I was lying about a conversation happening when it was still open on my Skype. They have treated both of us awfully. I know I did what I did, but they completely ignored me when I brought up that members of the Admod team had done the same as me. They were basically only interested in acting if it wasnt one of their own. Until I was kicked off the team, I truthfully didn't realise that anybody else had a sock account. So when I said such and such created an awful thread insulting avenites, I thought that was just an ordinary as-ns member. I was under the impression it was just me. I may do stupid things but I do have a strong belief that what is good enough for one should be good for everybody else too.

What I did was definitely wrong but there was a lot more going on that I had no knowledge of. What other people didn't know was that the main evidence for me being kicked off the team is that when I was confronted over what I did, I did admit to it straight away. Had I said no, nothing would have happened. I'm generally an honest person who misinterprets things, rather than a liar.

Life is a learning curve and I'm glad we can move past this :)

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:17 am
by Tanwen
I've sent a pm to Nancy asking for this thread to be closed.

Re: Remind me Never EVER look at AVEN again!

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:18 pm
by KAGU143
I've thought about it and I don't see any problem with closing this thread, although I definitely want the contents to stay visible.
If the need arises before the end of the year then another "gripe about AVEN" thread can always be created.