My puppy

The place for off-topic threads, games and socializing. Stop in for a visit!
Ciri
Mega Member

My puppy

Postby Ciri » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:11 pm

I've promised pictures ever since before I picked my boy up. Have had issues uploading to photobucket and imgur which has led to no posted pics. Here is one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

Tanwen
Mega Member

Re: My puppy

Postby Tanwen » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:04 am

What a beautiful boy :) Hope we get more piccies soon.
You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about. - Muhammad Ali

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:42 am

Baby pic (3 months old). He looks like a teddy bear, Tan :D Really fluffy, the fur makes him look bigger than he is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 am

He's got a wolf face

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:29 am

Is this the puppy being treated for a possible parasite? How is he getting on?
You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about. - Muhammad Ali

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 am

Yeah, he does have it. It's called Giardia. He's just had his last dose of medicine so should be better soon. Just checking out the possible heart murmer now.

7 weeks old.

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:21 am

Dinozzo, Max and Barney are keeping their paws crossed for him. :)

What a gorgeous fluffy boy :D

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 pm

How is he doing?

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:17 am

And where have you been?

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 am

Doctor and Vet appointments.

Finlay (the pup) sprained my wrist while we were walking. He saw a bird and wanted to chase it, I did not want to chase it and refused to let go of the lead.

Anyway, the good news is the Doc thinks my Depression is completely caused by Severe Vitamin D Deficiency. They just need to figure out what the cause of it being so low is. I take multivitamins so it's a case of my body not absorbing it. I've also lost 8kg which was nice and unexpected. Bad news is I need a 24 hour heart monitor thing where they will attach wires to me for a day.

Fin had his vet appointment today too. He's much better but has a minor heart rhythm abnormality which they're keeping an eye on. He's booked in for neutering which will allow them to see how his heart reacts to the anaesthetic and chop his balls off.

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Barney broke my little finger when he decided to go after a ball and I just happened to be the inconvenience on the end of the lead. My friend (???!!!) said she wished she'd filmed it - my beautifully executed swallow dive would have been a cinch for 'You've been framed' - she would even have split the proceeds with me! Bloody cheek - should have been ME offerting to share with HER! :lol:

Great news about a possible cause for your depression - I hope they'll get the dosage sorted out soon. At least the summer is coming so hopefully you'll be able to get a bit of sunlight to help things along.

Hope they get Fin sorted out too - our furkids mean so much...I mostly prefer animals to humans but don't let my jaundiced view of the human race affect you

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:26 am

The depression and vit d might explain why you feel better in the summer, some good work has been done with light boxes?

Glad the dog is on the mend also. I am in the library using their internet and a girl sitting next to me has her kid standing right next to me who has clearly shit her nappy..have some sympathy for my nose

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm

I have some belated sympathy for your nose, PiF, but it isn't enough to keep me from laughing at the mental image.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Ciri
Mega Member

Postby Ciri » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:39 pm

This is how Fin likes to sleep...I don't even...

He's a GSD/Golden Retriever Mix, by the way.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 pm

The picture is upside down, makes it look likes he is part bat also

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:53 pm

For me, the image is so big that I can't really see it.
I have to scroll around and then it all gets out of context and becomes weird. :(

(Yeah , sure, I could edit it and re-post it, but maybe it's only me having a problem?)
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:58 am

Same here..ciri the picks are far too beeeeggggg in my best mexican internet typing voice

I also noticed if your not signed in then a red banner comes up saying "you are not authorised to see this picture" in the place the picture would be