- Only RSVP yes if you are fairly certain you will attend the event
- Do not RSVP yes if you really mean maybe
- Do not RSVP yes if you really mean until I find something better to do
- If you change your Yes RSVP to No simply because you changed your mind try and do it at least a week before the event
- If you change your Yes RSVP to No a day or two before the event, consider apologizing for the late cancellation.
- If you are on the waiting list and make other plans that you don't intend on changing, change you RSVP to No.
- If you RSVPed Yes, please show up for the event!
Anyone have any more etiquette items to add to my list. ... OK ... *rant* off.