I'm a tramp...apparently

The place for off-topic threads, games and socializing. Stop in for a visit!
PiF
Apositive Star

I'm a tramp...apparently

Postby PiF » 08 Jun 2016, 07:02

I was working on my motorcycle and towards the end needed a ride out to test the work but I also felt a bit peckish.

I went over to my localish subway on the bike and in my scruffy bike working clothes, Put the helmet on a table then ordered my chicken Teriyaki. with Olives, tomato and Lettuce with a drizzle of honey mustard...Lush.

As I turn around towards the table after paying (it is a small subway) there is a young couple with two kids and no tables left, I offer the one I was going to go to, remove the crash helmet and go outside.

They have no tables or chairs outside, so just around the corner from the door, I sit their on the concrete path unwrapping my sub, legs crossed in my dirty clothes and an old couple go past and throw a pound in my lap :lol:

It was at that point I new I had made it :D

Ciri
Mega Member

Re: I'm a tramp...apparently

Postby Ciri » 08 Jun 2016, 07:06

That's the best story I've heard all week xD

You finally made it! :D
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

Tanwen
Mega Member

Postby Tanwen » 08 Jun 2016, 09:37

Better than being one of the other reason for hanging about on street corners :D
You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about. - Muhammad Ali

PiF
Apositive Star

Postby PiF » 08 Jun 2016, 10:52

I tried selling my arse once, all I got was two shirt buttons and a bag of Haribo to vacate the prime real estate

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » 11 Jun 2016, 02:54

LOL!
Considering that people could have thrown a wide variety of things at you, I think you did quite well!
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Return to “General Discussions and Fun”