100 tornadoes--is Nancy okay?

The place for off-topic threads, games and socializing. Stop in for a visit!
michaels

100 tornadoes--is Nancy okay?

Postby michaels » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:05 pm

I heard there were more than 100 tornadoes in Nancy's home state. Another contact I have there just told me there have been deaths and massive property damage, and there are serious fears of flooding.

Nancy isn't answering my emails. If anyone can get in touch with her, could you post here to let us know how she's doing?

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: 100 tornadoes--is Nancy okay?

Postby KAGU143 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm okay, Michael. The weather here has been mostly just wet and boring. I'll bet that Dargon may have seen some pretty scary hail, though.
'Sorry I've been so invisible around here lately. This past couple of weeks has been horrendous for me since I have a serious mental block against certain types of paperwork - the worst being governmental forms - and I have been dealing with a bunch of tax stuff. And it's not over, either .... *aaargh*

I am so far behind on PMs and emails that right now it seems hopeless.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Dargon
Mega Member

Postby Dargon » Mon May 02, 2011 8:12 pm

KAGU143 wrote:I'm okay, Michael. The weather here has been mostly just wet and boring. I'll bet that Dargon may have seen some pretty scary hail, though.

The worst of that (which from what I have heard from friends in the area was pretty darn bad) hit about 200 miles north of where I am.

Glad to hear you didn't get the brunt of those tornadoes. And bugger on the taxes, those are never fun. Gotta pay the King's lunch money though.

michaels

Postby michaels » Wed May 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Yes, thank you both for posting that you're okay. I had totally forgotten about Texas!