Hello and two queries

Introduce yourself to the community here.
esviAk89

Hello and two queries

Postby esviAk89 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:10 am

Hi,

Just joined Apositive. Looking forward to being part of the conversations here.

Two queries:
1. When i login it is says the connection is not secure? is that ok? (Also, the captcha is not working!)
2. I am working on collecting some readings around asexuality and I have come across this paper, referenced multiple times --- Johnson, M. T. (1977). Asexual and Autoerotic Women: Two Invisible Groups. In H. L. Gochros & J. S. Gochros (Eds.), The Sexually Oppressed. New York: Association Press. But i can't find it anywhere. If someone here has it, please do share.

Thanks a ton!

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Hello and two queries

Postby KAGU143 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi esvi, and welcome to Apositive. :)
When it says the connection is not secure it just means that it wouldn't be approved for things like money transactions. It's fine for regular conversations, just don't post any personal data (not that you would, because hopefully nobody is that naive any more.)

I have never heard of that paper but it sounds like something that would be very relevant to this site. If you manage to track it down would you be willing to share it?
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

esviAk89

Re: Hello and two queries

Postby esviAk89 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Thanks for the response KAGU143. :)

I have been looking for this paper for quite some time now. Tried online repositories and checked with people with access to libraries. No luck so far.
It has been cited in literature around asexuality, but simply can't find it. :-/

Will be sure to share if i get it, of course!